TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

The Office Season 5

I want a series-long ban on any more Jim/Pam "OH MAN THINGS ARE GOING TO GO BAD oh wait no they love each other even more than before" plotlines unless they're using all of this to build up to them breaking up for real at the end of the season.

"Andy, you're gayer than Oscar!"

Dwight peeling off the face, followed by the meeting with corporate, I nearly threw up from laughing so hard. In the commercial break, I thought about it again and couldn't stop laughing.

No complaints allowed based on that scene alone.

Oscar- you're gay. Roasted.

This was the first time that I ever watched The Office...and I enjoyed it.

My favorites scenes have alredy been mentioned: opening scene, tearing off the face.

I may have to watch more.

So Jim knocked up Karen... or is this another fakeout in the Jim/Pam relationship? I'm intrigued.

I don't think either, but mainly because I have no clue where this "Karen is returning" thing is coming from.

So Jim knocked up Karen... or is this another fakeout in the Jim/Pam relationship? I'm intrigued.

I don't think either, but mainly because I have no clue where this "Karen is returning" thing is coming from.

At the end of the episode they showed a pregnant Karen showing up at The Office and everyone looked shocked. Michael said something like "I need to figure out the last time Jim and Karen had sex."

Michael's becoming one of my least favorite character. Other than the line about Stanley crushing his wife during sex I didn't get any laughs from him, and haven't lately

Angela keeps a cat in a filing cabinet?

For whatever reason, that really bothered me. The cat and Oscar falling through the ceiling really felt like it could be a jump the shark moment.

Angela keeps a cat in a filing cabinet?

For whatever reason, that really bothered me. The cat and Oscar falling through the ceiling really felt like it could be a jump the shark moment.

Oh come on, that was hilarious.

You have to remember that 20 million people were watching The Office who had never seen it. They have to go all out.