TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

The Office Season 5

Phyllis was being a bit of a bitch.

Phyllis making that sad face and then turning around and announcing it to the whole office was great.

Does anyone know (Bob, I'm assuming you do) if the show got new writers, or is it the same troupe?

I did hear from Cool Guy Paul that Toby took over for showrunner from Greg Daniels.

I found it rather lacking in laughs too, but my roomate thought it was awesome

Same here. Usually, for me, the Xmas episodes are the some of the best ones.. but this years was kind of lacking.

It's like the writers think the average viewer DOESN'T think JAM are cute, so they're saying "HEY! LOOK!! AWWWW!!! AWWWWWWW!! HOW CUTE!!! CUUUUUUTE!!"

Ok, well you're not helping things by giving them a celebrity couple name..

Caution:

Wash hands thoroughly after handling Princess Unicorn.

Do not play with Princess Unicorn if you are allergic to lead based paint.

The spike on Princess Unicorn is incredibly sharp, so Princess Unicorn can pierce the sky. It can also pierce your skin. Handle with care.

Appropriate for ages 2+

Hahahaha, awesome. I thought it was a great episode, I think Jim and Pam are perfect where they're at right now, I pray they just have given up on working drama into that. A tv show of any kind that'll just let two people be together and not have to constantly inject drama would be refreshing. And hooray for an episode where Dwight wasn't on the bottom of things constantly. His faces were classic through-out.

*Bump*

Excited to finally see some new t.v for the first time in a month or so. Tonight's episode concerns the entire office being very nervous about knowing that Angela is cheating on Andy when he hasn't found out yet. Of course, things really heat up when.....

Michael spills the beans

Thanks to low cubicle walls and the relative quiet of the early hours, I discovered this morning that one of my coworkers has My Humps as her ringtone. I muttered under my breath, "What, no Mambo No. 5?"

Oh man that's so awesome. He should be a fucking star, man. Idris is too damn good for this Tyler Perry bullshit he has been doing lately.

"So, like, missionary?"

"I said nothing fancy."