TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Austin3164life

June 24, 2002

Guest Austin3164life

I believe today's "Poster's Day" tribute belongs to GoodHelmet. Let's see a short bio then we can comment and tribute to the guy.....

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Short bio

Goodhelmie helped keep this damn site up too, as well as being one hell of a bitch of a moderator

Here's to you, wacky online beatles fan!

Muchos Gracias for the help with the site, and your ppv crossface!

*plug*

Guest Incandenza

Goodhelmet's call for better spelling and grammar in these fora is fine and dandy, but something in his sig bothers me. He's telling posters that want a new subname to take it to the How Do I...? forum, but he uses poor punctuation.

The message starts off as "Hey bitches..." Unless there is a manner of beast as a "hey bitch"--as in "Look at all those hey bitches walking down the street"--there should be a comma after the "hey." I am assuming that Goodhelmet is calling the attention of these bitches, thus the reason for the "hey," and thus the need for the comma.

I'm only mentioning this for two reasons: 1) For a man to preach the values of good grammar, he should practice it, and 2) he's been making cryptic and slightly threatening comments towards the State in the Ask the Dictator thread, and as a loyal member of the Abbey Party, that does not sit too well with me. Other than that, Goodhelmet seems like a good egg, so Happy Goodhelmet Day, one and all!

Guest goodhelmet

actually the grammar doesn't bother me as much as the spelling. and (using a sentence beginning with and is a no-no) the hey Bitches is there for your benefit, not mine. plus my one (should be a comma after plus) weakness is the comma curse. Where do those damn things go?

Now, I'd like to think I'm directing posters to the proper thread to change thier subtitles. Frankly, I'm tired of the RAW, SD, and OVW subtitles. I'd like to think you guys are a witty bunch. Therefore, I look forward to reading new subtitles, hoping to have a laugh!

As for a bio, I'll write one later! Bye Bitches!

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Well,I-don't-really-know-the-guy

But........

:::Raises-a-Glass:::

Guest Kotzenjunge

I kinda hope one or two of the higher-posting types keep their WWE-related sub-names, because it's neat to see people rise through the ranks.

Anyways, despite constantly attempting to overthrow me in the State of America, you were happy with me just giving you Texas, Europe, and Peru. For that, I salute you, our Chancellor to the Proconsul!

The whole State salutes you!

Guest Youth N Asia

So does this holiday give us the day off work...cause I took it

Salute, Senior Goodhelmet

Guest AM The Kid

Here's a song I wrote for you GoodHelmet...

If there's anything that you want

If there's anything that I can do

Just call on me and I send it along

With love from me to you

I got everything that you want

Like a heart that's oh, so true

With love from me to you

I got arms that long to hold

you and keep you by my side

I got lips that long to kiss

you and keep you satisfied

With love from me to you

With love from me to you

I got arms that long to hold

you and keep you by my side

I got lips that long to kiss

you and keep you satisfied

With love from me to you

:unsure: Ok, FUCK, I didn't write it...can't a guy steal a song anymore?

Guest goodhelmet

ok, quick bio....

i started posting last year around april or may but stuck to the tape trading and old school folders. when the smarks made the transition to the ib, it coincided with me quitting my job and living off my wife. this gave me plenty of time to post-whore and play mindless word association games in the general chat, while fighting the good fight in the wwe folder. i have also created the second most popular thread that wasn't AngleSault related.

along with bps, tony149, vanilla midget and others, we drove away most of the marks who claimed we should be brainless sheep who accepted the trash the wwf threw on the air simply because of the pomp and circumstance of "Sports Entertainment"! Well, FUCK THAT!

now, i am addicted to crack and have sold off three of my children. i've been extremely bored with the Fed's product and am currently seeking any alternative to the shitty product. In the spirit of bald San Antonio residents who drink too much beer, i recently slapped my wife around after she channeled the spirit of Queen Latifah and screamed, "Who you calling a bitch?" I told her, "Bitch, you better recognize,". I then proceeded to get 5 fingernails buried in the left cheek and needed stitches. I refused to press charges because we can work things out. I guess that makes me the bitch.

Guest Kotzenjunge

You should have said "bitch, go make me a sammich!" At least you would have gotten clawed in the name of feminism then instead of getting clawed for just being a mysogonist.

Oh, and AM, good job on the Beatles song, but if you're writing that to Goodhelmet, shouldn't the text be purple?

Oh, TAG!

Guest TheDames7

Goodhelmet is a good man who makes good comps. He will be rewarded in due time. Definitely the person I'm closest to on the board and the only one who really takes the time to, you know....talk to me.

To my boy!!!! *Raises glass*

Dames

Guest goodhelmet

yeah, that hug dames is giving to stephanie is nothing like the hugs he gives me.

Guest TheDames7

Yeah, but at least Stephanie doesn't try to cop a feel all the time.

Dames

Guest Austin3164life

I don't know you personally, Goodhelmet, but that doesn't mean I haven't seen you post from time to time. You are a rational person who looks at things objectively (most of the time :) ), and I have seen you since the ezboard days. It's nice knowing that you have remained a well rounded poster and an intelligent wrestling smark......happy GH day.....

Guest TheDames7
Hey Dames, I try to talk to you too. I'm hurt.

Aww, Spoon. I'm sorry. Do YOU hook me up with comps?

Haha, I'm just kidding...you've gotten one thing over GH, you've heard me over the air :)

Dames

Is-it-possible-to-have-a-day-of-my-own?

Guest DerangedHermit
Is-it-possible-to-have-a-day-of-my-own?

Only when you fix your space bar.

I-dedicate-part-of-this-song-to-GoodHelmet.

"Did-you-ever-know-that-your-my-hero"

"Your-everything-I-wish-I-could-be"

Oh-Fuck-it.

Guest TheDames7
What about me Dames? What about me?

Today is GoodHelmet day!

Dames

Guest godthedog

i like goodhelmet because he has the second-best avatar in the forum, right behind shaved bear.

Guest areacode212

I'm only posting this late because I didn't bother going into NHB until June 25. But goodhelmet is a great guy because, among other things, he's hooked me with free comps. Thanks man!!!!