Ryan Bader vs Carmello Marrero

Junie Browning vs Cole Miller

Ricardo Almeida vs Matt Horwich

Tyson Griffin vs Rafael dos Anjos

Rob Kimmons vs Joe Vedepo

Brock Larson vs Jesse Sanders

Ryan McKenzie vs Steve Steinbeiss

Jorge Rivera vs Nissen Osterneck

Efrain is out with an undisclosed injury.

Guys like Matt Brown have found a place in the welterweight division, so I don't see a reason why a rookie with tons of room for improvement like Amir can't work his way in. That is if he can ever manage to stay uninjured.

Guys like Matt Brown have found a place in the welterweight division, so I don't see a reason why a rookie with tons of room for improvement like Amir can't work his way in. That is if he can ever manage to stay uninjured.

Whats the status on Amir right now?

Also, Uno-Fisher, that on the main card? Its sixth in the list, so Im assuming it might not be.

Why is Wandy v. Rich at a catch weight? How will this hurt or help their chances of moving up in their respective weight class. If I understand correctly, Franklin is staying at 205, and Wandy is going down to 185....correct?

They needed a big fight. UFC's REALLY stretched thin for events these days, what with injuries, fighters taking time off, and the sheer amount of programming they do.

Basically, it goes down like this. Rich Franklin is refusing to fight at 185 anymore. Silva wants to move down to 185. So they compromised and did the fight at 195.

I'd say Wanderlai has more to lose then Rich. Silva's moving down to 185, and if he loses to the guy who couldn't do anything to Anderson, then it immediately dismisses him as a legit challenger for the short term. Rich, on the other hand, would be beaten by a guy who has two wins over the former LHW champ, and a murder of Keith Jardine.

I don't think it'll hurt either long term. Both are charismatic and very popular. Silva's remarkably popular all things considered.

Updated StrikeForce card for April 11th

Main Card

Frank Shamrock vs Nick Diaz

Gilbert Melendez vs Josh Thomson

Benji Radach vs Scott Smith

Christiane Cyborg vs Hitomi Akano

Phil Baroni vs Joe Riggs

Brett Rogers vs TBA

Undercard

Buck Meredith vs. Luke Rockhold

Eric Lawson vs. Richard Montoya

Raul Castillo vs. TBA

Zak Bucia vs. James Terry

Shingo Kohara vs. Jeremy Tavares

Jake Shields is now fighting Robbie Lawler in the main event of the May Strikeforce card.

--Officials for Roy Jones Jr.'s promotion, which has the boxing/wrestling combined PPV that was advertised on Raw & ECW in several markets that was supposed to have Ken Shamrock vs. Bobby Lashley as the MMA main event (Jones himself will box Omar Sheika in the actual main event), have come to Lashley today with Hasim Rahman, the former world heavyweight champion boxer, and Don Frye, as potential opponents. Lashley accepted both bouts. Rahman was their first choice and they are trying to work out a deal today.

F4W

Lashley vs. Frye would be many buys.

And while I think Bonnar will beat Coleman, I'd prefer Coleman winning.

People still care about Don Frye in the states? Since when? Lashley messes either guy up regardless.

I'll shit if Rogers actually gets a live body.

People still care about Don Frye in the states? Since when? Lashley messes either guy up regardless.

Yeah Frye is pretty much unknown to the new aged MMA fans. UFC doesn't really recognize him.

Rahman/Lashley would problay generate more interest, with Rahman knocking out Lennox during the height of his career.

I don't really need to see Don Frye nearly die in the ring/cage again.

Rahman just recently fought Wladimir Klitschko didn't he? That's not a bad fight for Lashley. If Rahman wants anything more then money, he'd be a fool to take the fight though.

Actually, that's pretty much all I want from any and every-old school MMA legend right now: to form a single-file and get leglocked by Oleg, one after another.

Lei Tong, who's Edgar Garcia and how well does he match up against Blackburn?

He's pretty raw, but he's a scrapper and improving. Dude can crack, though I haven't seen enough of him to know if he or Blackburn is more likely to let themself get caught.