TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The TSM Fantasy Wrestling Game.

Signups will be left open right until the end of No Mercy, which is when the 'team' for Week 1 needs to be entered by.

I will be putting up a roster within the coming days, I was thinking something along the lines of $50m, which main eventers costing considerably more than lower card talent, which gives a good scope with numbers in a team.

Hopefully we'll see people pick a bunch of main eventers and other people pick tons of lower card talent.

When I post the roster and values, i'll take peoples reactions into consideration before finalising it.

Provisional Values

These are open for discussion, if you have any queries then ask, i've assigned everybody a certain value for a reason. For example, you might think Beth, who is more expensive than Kozlov, to be silly, but taking into account Beth, as Garth puts it, is the women's division, she'll score high points in her matches. Like I said.. any queries, just shout them out and i'll explain/adjust them.

Again, shout up if you have a suggestion.. I'll happily change values if they're a grave misjustice.

Total money = $50m

RAW

Batista 11m

Beth Phoenix 7m

Candice-Michelle 3m

Charlie Haas 3.5m

Chris Jericho 9m

Chuck Palumbo 2m

CM Punk 8m

Cody Rhodes 5m

D-Lo Brown 3m

Deuce 2m

Hacksaw Jim Duggan 2m

Hardcore Holly 2.5m

Jamie Noble 3m

JBL 7m

Jillian Hall 2.5m

John Cena 14m

JTG 5m

Kane 8m

Katie-Lea Burchill 2.5m

Kelly Kelly 3m

Kofi Kingston 6m

Lance Cade 4.5m

Layla 2.5m

Manu 3m

Melina 2m

Mickie James 4.5m

Mike Adamle 5m

Mr McMahon 4m

Paul Burchill 3m

Paul London 3m

Randy Orton 12m

Rey Mysterio 7.5m

Ron Simmons 2.5m

Santino Marella 4m

Shad 5m

Shawn Michaels 11.5m

Snitsky 3m

Stone Cold Steve Austin 5m

Ted DiBiase 5m

Val Venis 2m

William Regal 5.5m

SmackDown!

Big Show 9m

Brie Bella 2.5m

Carlito 3.5

Curt Hawkins 3.5m

DH Smith 2.5m

Edge 13m

Eve 2m

Ezekiel Jackson 2.5m

Festus 4m

Funaki 2m

Gregory Helms 4m

Jeff Hardy 8.5m

Jesse 4m

Jimmy Wang Yang 2.5m

Kenny Dykstra 3m

Maria 2.5m

Maryse 3m

Michelle McCool 3.5m

MVP 8.5m

Mr Kennedy 8m

Natalya 4m

Primo Colon 3.5m

R-Truth 4.5m

Ranjin Singh 2m

Scotty Goldman 3m

Shelton Benjamin 5m

Super Crazy 2m

The Brian Kendrick 6m

The Great Khali 6m

Triple H 14m

Umaga 6m

Undertaker 14m

Vickie Guerrero 5m

Victoria 2.5m

Vladimir Kozlov 6m

Zack Ryder 3.5m

ECW

Armando Estrada 2.5m

Bam Neely 3.5m

Boogeyman 2.5m

Chavo Guerrero 4m

Elijah Burke 3m

Evan Bourne 4.5m

Finlay 4.5m

Gavin Spears 3m

Hornswaggle 2m

John Morrison 4.5m

Lena Yada 2m

Mark Henry 5.5m

Matt Hardy 6m

Mike Knox 3m

Ricky Ortiz 3m

The Miz 4.5m

Theodore Long 5m

Tiffany 2.5m

Tommy Dreamer 3m

Tony Atlas 2.5m

--------------

As you can see, all three GM's are at 5m.. I think that's about right.

Yeah, I did. Goldman isn't/wasn't on WWE's profile page last night for some reason.

& Venk, If I understand you correctly, PPV's will be just judged on common sense when it comes to 'segments'. If a guy clearly appears two times throughout the night, then he'll get two appearences, even if there was no break.

Bam up to 3.5m and Goldman in at 3m.

I think Jeff Hardy is too much. A man who's walking on egg shells and can be fired any time and become a dud is worth more than RAWs current champion?

Also I think you over priced Shawn Michaels by a couple mil.

I think Jeff Hardy is too much. A man who's walking on egg shells and can be fired any time and become a dud is worth more than RAWs current champion?

Also I think you over priced Shawn Michaels by a couple mil.

My thinking is, Michaels and Hardy are guarenteed regular wins, whereas Jericho not so much.

Why don't you guys give me some revised prices for Hardy, Michaels and Jericho then?

My thinking was just that Hardy isn't guaranteed to be with the company all year (plus, he'll most likely not win the top title/main event for long), and Michaels might not be seen as often after the Jericho feud. Jericho is more likely to stay in the main event scene than Hardy is in my eyes. I think Jericho's price is fine. I'd put Hardy down to 8mil and Michaels maybe at 10 or 11... but I guess it doesn't really matter, that's just me.

I'd also have both of them on my team for those prices, as they're two of my favourites, but at the prices they're at probably not. So maybe I'm biased.

Maybe I exaggerated Hardy's price a little, I'll switch it to a lower price.

Michaels goes to 11.5m. I wanted the 'main' main guys to be joint top, I think HHH, Undertaker and Cena are they, so they'll be staying at the top price of 14m.

Fix 'em and set a fixed income! I wanna pick/see people's teams!

Is there a way to trade wrestlers after the game starts, or do you keep the wrestlers you picked the whole time? If you can trade, please explain how to me... I've never played a fantasy game before.

Well, usual 'fantasy' teams mean you get a set number of trades, but if I remember correctly, the WWE Fantasy allowed you to change your whole team on a weekly basis. I've never done a wrestling one before so I don't know how trades would work, so I don't see why we can't change our team every week if we wanted to.

A deadline of midnight on Sunday nights would be set, with Monday to Sunday being the week your team is active for.

How about you can change your team for the RAW after each PPV? and maybe you have to have your picks in before the start of each PPV so you can't base them off the results.

Edit: All PPVs are on Sundays, right?

How about you can change your team for the RAW after each PPV? and maybe you have to have your picks in before the start of each PPV so you can't base them off the results.

Edit: All PPVs are on Sundays, right?

This is my favorite trade idea.