TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The TSM Fantasy Wrestling Game.

I wouldn't be against only being able to change a few member of your team every month as opposed to the whole thing.

Yeah, it doesn't matter to me. As long as we have a set number and stick with it...

So say the limit you can trade was 3 people... you sell back 3 wrestlers and buy as many as you want for the money they were worth?

You always have to stay at or below the 50mil mark, but say I traded in Triple H, John Cena, and Taker... I can then purchase 42mil worth of jobbers to replace them correct?

Also, you should change the sign up deadline to 7pm on the night of No Mercy if we're going with that, to keep things consistant.

Are you going to be keeping track of how many points each wrestler scores, or will it be up to us to keep track of our own teams?

Edit: You can also get rid of the top section of your original post now to clear up the clutter. Sorry, I'm OC :P

Since everything important seems to be set, I'm going to go ahead and list my team just in case I'm not back online before Sunday.

Santino Marella 5 -- 5

William Regal 5.5 -- 10.5

R-Truth 4.5 -- 15

Evan Bourne 4.5 -- 19.5

Shelton Benjamin 5 -- 24.5

Michelle McCool 3.5 -- 28

Chris Jericho 9 -- 37

Matt Hardy 6 -- 43

Manu 3 -- 46

Candice Michelle 3 -- 49

No TI, i'll be dealing with that. Usually the following day, i'll post scores for every wrestler, and will update everybodys teams and update a league table with everybody in it.

Now, everybody can either PM me their team every month and i'll keep a record of it, or post it in the thread, whichever anyone wants to do.

I think PM'ing me is a better idea as i'll store everything on my computer and will be easily able to update it, event to event.

Since everything important seems to be set, I'm going to go ahead and list my team just in case I'm not back online before Sunday.

Santino Marella 5 -- 5

William Regal 5.5 -- 10.5

R-Truth 4.5 -- 15

Evan Bourne 4.5 -- 19.5

Shelton Benjamin 5 -- 24.5

Michelle McCool 3.5 -- 28

Chris Jericho 9 -- 37

Matt Hardy 6 -- 43

Manu 3 -- 46

Candice Michelle 3 -- 49

We won't be starting until No Mercy, so there's another week to go yet.

Original post updated.

Edit: You can also get rid of the top section of your original post now to clear up the clutter. Sorry, I'm OC :P

And "The deadline is 7pm on the evening of a PPV, and your roster will then be eligible for the PPV the same night, all of the Raw's, SmackDown!'s and ECW's up to but not including the following PPV." is wrong, no?

The deadline is 7pm the evening of a PPV, but your new roster doesn't take effect until RAW... Aren't we trying to avoid people being able to grab the headliners that are already announced?

So we're going the other way around? I think I just got my wires crossed.

The deadline is before the PPV, but actually starts with the Raw after and ends with the PPV after (in this case, month one will end with Survivor Series being scored)?

It takes out alot of the predictability that way, since many match results are known before hand etc.

"The deadline is 7pm on the evening of a PPV, and your roster will then be eligible for the PPV the same night, all of the Raw's, SmackDown!'s and ECW's up to but not including the following PPV."

The main page still says that, btw.

Post your team when you want in this thread, but you also have to PM me your team, once you've pm'd it you can't change it back (sorry to sound harsh but it'll be a challenge keeping track of everything in Word and I dont want to change things i've already entered).

I've changed it Matt.

Video packages don't count because things like 'this sunday, Jericho and Michaels yada yada' and then they show highlights of Jericho and Michaels going at it, and Michaels superkicks Jericho, and all of a sudden he's got appearance points, weapon shots and hitting a finisher points, all for something he did a month ago!