TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HarleyQuinn

Indy Results Page

Hey,

Just started working on a page to try and catalogue results for as many various indy federations as possible. More so trying to get a "one stop" resource and could probably use some help.

Here's the page so far: Indy Results Page

Currently using Google Groups for the more historical results but again, could appreciate results from any time period for any promotion that can be thought of.

Any thoughts/recommendations? I'm kinda trying to keep the results in a simple & quick format for ease of perusal.

You might want to give each fed their own page, as it's a pain scrolling down the entire screen if you're just looking for one thing.

Also, feel free to use all the different results I've posted on here if you want.

Updated several promotions/added several over the past few days (including ROH) and again simplified the front page.

Any prominent federations I'm missing at the moment? The ones that I'll be adding shortly off the top of my head

- Heartland Wrestling Association (The one time WWE developmental place)

- NWA: Wildside if I can find some place with results

- UPW in California

Gotta admit it's neat coming up with results and seeing cards that feature Cactus Jack in the main event (1995) or a young Steve Corino being a prominent fixture in MEWF from 1996-1997.