TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Family Guy

The bird stuff was kind of avant-garde television. They should've made it the whole episode, because the Jesus stuff sucked big.

What he said.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a spin-off based on Quagmire. A half-hour of his sex puns would make for some good tv. Cleveland, I'm still iffy about though.

I think I had succeeded in pushing Shaboopie into the back of my mind before you guys brought it up again. That's still the worst thing Family Guy has EVER done, followed very closely by The Bird is the Word. I enjoy watching the reruns and such, but sometimes Seth goes way over the top with the musical bits.

I just remembered that episode where Brian and Stewie sung with Frank Sinatra Jr., which wasn't really that funny, and was just an excuse for Seth MacFarlane to sing with Frank Sinatra's son. I still liked that episode better than the "Shaboobie" one, though. Ugh.

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

Personally, I wouldn't mind a spin-off based on Quagmire. A half-hour of his sex puns would make for some good tv. Cleveland, I'm still iffy about though.

I think a half hour of Quagmire is too much for me to watch. I don't think there are any family guy characters that could carry an entire show

Sorry to be pedantic, but it's "Shipoopi." Also, the worst overlong Family Guy bit, in my opinion, was when they did the dance scene from "Anchors Aweigh" with Stewie replacing Jerry Mouse.