TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fazzle

WWE Raw - September 29, 2008

The Honk-a-meter would be much more effective if Santino would actually defend his title each week.

But that would kinda kill the point, wouldn't it? Santino would start to get cheers if he could successfully defend his title for 60+ straight weeks. I really doubt the Honky Tonk Man defended his title every week.

Hell, if they could start to harp on the fact that he's falsely adding weeks to his meter by not even defending the title, it could work to get him more heel heat.

So is Ziggler gonna actually do anything at some point?

With Kelly and Candice wrestling later, I guess that leaves Mickie as the default tag partner for Noble?

The Honk-a-meter would be much more effective if Santino would actually defend his title each week.

But that would kinda kill the point, wouldn't it? Santino would start to get cheers if he could successfully defend his title for 60+ straight weeks. I really doubt the Honky Tonk Man defended his title every week.

Hell, if they could start to harp on the fact that he's falsely adding weeks to his meter by not even defending the title, it could work to get him more heel heat.

I'm not saying he should be defending against someone like Batista, but he's been champion for 6 weeks(?), and I think he might have defended it once. If he was truly going the Honky Tonk Man route, he'd be retaining by countouts and DQs every other week.

So is Ziggler gonna actually do anything at some point?

With Kelly and Candice wrestling later, I guess that leaves Mickie as the default tag partner for Noble?

As much as I love Mickie, I'd mark for a Nidia return.

I'm not saying he should be defending against someone like Batista, but he's been champion for 6 weeks(?), and I think he might have defended it once. If he was truly going the Honky Tonk Man route, he'd be retaining by countouts and DQs every other week.

He's defended against D-Lo, Snitsky, and Deuce. So that's at least 3 defenses. Did Kofi ever get a rematch?

When was the last time that Paul Bearer's name got mentioned on TV?

And I find it amazing that Kane got such a big pop when he was shown despite the feud with Mysterio. Has Kane reached that point where the crowd refuses to fully boo him no matter what?

PWI have confirmed Triple H to be Shawn's mystery partner. They speculate on if we'll see them break out the DX gear.

How have they confrimed it's HHH?

Oh yes, I forget: wrestling reporters make everything up. I've edited the post in question so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities in regards to wresting journalists.

speculating is the correct term sir, "speculating".