TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fazzle

WWE Raw - September 29, 2008

Was that a brief Evan Bourne chant?

No, they were chanting for Kevin Thorn.

Wow, that's the first time I realized that. That's awesome.

And I have to say, Raw has been very enjoyable so far tonight.

You know...

Isn't DiBiase a third generation superstar?

Yes, though not in the way you'd think. Iron Mike DiBiase was Ted DiBiase Sr.'s stepfather, not his biological father. However, The Million Dollar Man's mother was Helen Hild, herself a wrestler in the first half of the 20th century.

You know...

Isn't DiBiase a third generation superstar?

Yes, though not in the way you'd think. Iron Mike DiBiase was Ted DiBiase Sr.'s stepfather, not his biological father. However, The Million Dollar Man's mother was Helen Hild, herself a wrestler in the first half of the 20th century.

I didn't know that about DiBiase Sr.'s mother, but did know that Mike was his adopted father. Does kind of put a hazy look on the third generation superstar in a way.

The worst contribution Steve Austin ever made to wrestling is this "WHAT?" bullshit.

Oh whatever, I still get a nice chuckle out of it and back when he did it I loved it,hell most did.

The worst contribution Steve Austin ever made to wrestling is this "WHAT?" bullshit.

Oh whatever, I still get a nice chuckle out of it and back when he did it I loved it,hell most did.

It was funny the first couple times, then it just got incredibly old after about three weeks. I think even WWE regrets doing that one.

The Honk-a-meter would be much more effective if Santino would actually defend his title each week.

But that would kinda kill the point, wouldn't it? Santino would start to get cheers if he could successfully defend his title for 60+ straight weeks. I really doubt the Honky Tonk Man defended his title every week.

I bet he did 90% of the time, minus perhaps the summer slowdown and Xmas break periods.