TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Impact goes live for one night only on 10/23

Why are you telling people to get into the chat? Using chat to talk about shows is what ruins activity in threads.

Nice start with the 2 hottest women on the roster. Shame the one with wrestling talent had to lose.

Angle's announcement was underwhelming given the hype, but the segment itself was good. Booker was the best part.

The set looks nice, but I hope they have a revamped set for the Impact Zone as well.

Why are you telling people to get into the chat? Using chat to talk about shows is what ruins activity in threads.

Nice start with the 2 hottest women on the roster. Shame the one with wrestling talent had to lose.

Angle's announcement was underwhelming given the hype, but the segment itself was good. Booker was the best part.

The set looks nice, but I hope they have a revamped set for the Impact Zone as well.

RESPECT.

His accent is so stupid that I know it's going to grow on me. Booker with his own version of the Million Dollar Belt is the most awesome thing in the world.

And "RESPECT" is such greatness. Also, I know this segment is going to make me BEG that Christian stays in TNA and knowing it's never going to happen.

And Main Event Mafia is solid enough, I actually like it. So far, I really like what they are doing tonight. It's early but this is going very well.

I know that Christian used Lil Jon because he has the more popular and stupidest catchphrases, but Lil Wayne would have been a much better comparison to Booker. Plus, they kinda look alike, too. Christian's fucking entrance lighting almost fucking blinded me, too.

Gee, Jarrett looks like he and Christian played Rock, Paper, Scissors to choose who'd wear the white or black shirts...

EDIT: Whoa, that was quick as hell. Are they ever going to do something with Lethal that doesn't suck? Joe's pacing around behind AJ looking all sorts of pissed off was great.

Someone fill me in. Who are the heels in all this? I saw Nash hit Joe with the belt and get the pin, much to the delight of the crowd. From what I've seen of TNA lately, Joe seems to come off as too much of a whiny bitch to be a face at this point.

I enjoyed this show for the most part even if some aspects of the booking made zero sense (not that this is unusual). They did get the belt off Taylor at long last and back on Kong....even had Raisha bury Wilde on the mic before the match. This is fine by me, set up a Saeed vs. Taylor feud and go with Kong vs. Roxxi for the belt.

The Main Event Mafia is already an amusing faction and I have to wonder if this will end up like the Millionaire's Club all over again with the established guys being cheered over the young guys, who in this scenario are supposed to be the faces. How can anyone hate Booker with his chants of "RESPECT!" and his cornball DiBiase inspired belt?

That said, why did they job out Velvet Sky to Christy Hemme tonight? That was baffling. As was jobbing Machismo in about 2 mins. to the dead end Bashir. This terrorist bullshit is such a 2004-05 gimmick, yet they actually put a belt on this guy and have put him over most of the X Division.

I know that Christian used Lil Jon because he has the more popular and stupidest catchphrases, but Lil Wayne would have been a much better comparison to Booker. Plus, they kinda look alike, too.

No they don't...

The best comparison was from John Cena during his feud with Booker for the US title in 2004, when he called him Busta Rhymes. Now they look a like.

I know that Christian used Lil Jon because he has the more popular and stupidest catchphrases, but Lil Wayne would have been a much better comparison to Booker. Plus, they kinda look alike, too.

No they don't...

The best comparison was from John Cena during his feud with Booker for the US title in 2004, when he called him Busta Rhymes. Now they look a like.

After looking at some pics of Busta, I'ma have to go with "No" on that one.