TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 5

Rosenfels is doing his best to caugh up the game. He should have been stripped when he outstretched the ball near the goal line last time as well.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Rosenfels rolls out, FUMBLES AGAIN! COLTS BALL! Hahahaha. What a collapse.

Oh man. In the past five minutes this Texans/Colts game has gone from kinda boring to freaking great.

Absolutely unbelievable. If this holds it'll be the most entertaining comeback I've seen in a good long while.

This loss is on whoever coaches Houston (Kubiak?) Why the fuck are you running the ball with your not-so-mobile quarterback? You shouldn't be surprised he fumbled. Then on the next fumble, the play before that was an incomplete pass. Why the hell are you passing to begin with! A run right there brings it down to the 2 minute warning. Then another run on third brings it down to 1:30ish, and at worst you punt it away and Peyton Manning has to orchestrate a game winning drive. Jesus.

GOD DAMMIT FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THIS?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN BEGIN TO MANAGE COUGHING UP THE GAME LIKE THAT IN LESS THAN FIVE FUCKING MINUTES YOU GO FROM BEING SEVENTEEN UP TO LOOKING AT DUNGY GRIN AT YOU LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO SHIT RIGHT SAVE FOR FUCKING UP ANOTHER FUCKING GAME AT HOME WHEN YOU SHOULD'VE HAD IT IN THE GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING BAG!

Damn, the Colts could easily be 0-4 right now when you think about it but they pulled it out. I still think Houston's better than their record would indicate (especially when you compare them to the other bottom-feeders in the league), but they just keep finding ways to lose.

God dammit that Eagles game was so fucking frustrating. This Eagles season has been just like every other season since they lost the Super Bowl: fucking frustrating, irritating and hair-pulling.

Things looked so good against St. Louis and Dallas (and to a lesser degree Pitt). Then they looked terrible against Chicago. Today they looked good for a half a quarter then they looked like a bunch of retards running around with their helmets on backwards from that point on. God damn I'm so angry right now. 2-3 and in the cellar of the division!?