TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 5

I'm tired of hearing people on WIP saying this is a good team. It's a good team if the other team makes a lot of mistakes. This team really has no clue. McNabb needs to grow a pair and start calling his own plays because I'm sure he knows what it takes to get the ball in the end zone more than Marty. Hell, Andy sucks at playcalling, too. At least the Phillies won.

God dammit that Eagles game was so fucking frustrating. This Eagles season has been just like every other season since they lost the Super Bowl: fucking frustrating, irritating and hair-pulling.

Things looked so good against St. Louis and Dallas (and to a lesser degree Pitt). Then they looked terrible against Chicago. Today they looked good for a half a quarter then they looked like a bunch of retards running around with their helmets on backwards from that point on. God damn I'm so angry right now. 2-3 and in the cellar of the division!?

I wouldn't be so upset about being last in the division. It's one of the best divisions in years, and by far the best in the league right now.

GOD DAMMIT FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THIS?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN BEGIN TO MANAGE COUGHING UP THE GAME LIKE THAT IN LESS THAN FIVE FUCKING MINUTES YOU GO FROM BEING SEVENTEEN UP TO LOOKING AT DUNGY GRIN AT YOU LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO SHIT RIGHT SAVE FOR FUCKING UP ANOTHER FUCKING GAME AT HOME WHEN YOU SHOULD'VE HAD IT IN THE GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING BAG!

That was a .7 cpac.

I'm tired of hearing people on WIP saying this is a good team. It's a good team if the other team makes a lot of mistakes. This team really has no clue. McNabb needs to grow a pair and start calling his own plays because I'm sure he knows what it takes to get the ball in the end zone more than Marty. Hell, Andy sucks at playcalling, too. At least the Phillies won.

McNabb lost his balls to run the ball a long time ago. He looked like he was getting them back but the injury against Pitt scared him again. You're telling me he couldn't have scored with a bootleg or a sneak against Chicago or gotten the first down in the same situation today!? At least Campbell has a pair and took off when he saw green in front of him, McNabb just holds the ball looking for an open man.

God dammit that Eagles game was so fucking frustrating. This Eagles season has been just like every other season since they lost the Super Bowl: fucking frustrating, irritating and hair-pulling.

Things looked so good against St. Louis and Dallas (and to a lesser degree Pitt). Then they looked terrible against Chicago. Today they looked good for a half a quarter then they looked like a bunch of retards running around with their helmets on backwards from that point on. God damn I'm so angry right now. 2-3 and in the cellar of the division!?

I wouldn't be so upset about being last in the division. It's one of the best divisions in years, and by far the best in the league right now.

Only 3 teams (at best) from the division can go to the playoffs. Being last in it means a lot. I don't care how good it is it still puts Philly on the outside looking in.

Guest Vitamin X
Green Bay is going to end up losing by that field goal that they lost due to that idiotic holding penalty. And the media will of course blame Rodgers.

They better not. I'm starting to get that 2005 feel from this team as well- Shitty run defense, horrible offensive line play, but at least Rodgers is busting his ass off (and apparently his shoulder too) to keep them in the games, but he's played as well as you could expect him to, probably beyond that, considering the shoulder injury. Grant finally looked like he's getting something going today, which is encouraging, but losing Cullen Jenkins for the year is a HUGE blow to an already shitty run defense.

Green Bay has allowed a 100 yard rusher in every single game this year, except against Detroit. (Peterson 103, Barber 142, Graham 111, Turner 121) They need to stop the goddamn run, and minimize their holding penalties, and this team would probably be undefeated right now. Well, okay, maybe only one or two losses considering how badly Grant has played up to this week, but this is unbelievable.

Chicago's in control of the NFC North now.

Absolutely dominating performance by the Giants today.

Their largest margin of victory since 1972.

over 500 yards total offense. Jacobs is a beast. And Sinorice Moss caught 2 TDs!

you know you have depth when Ahmad Bradshaw is your 3rd string back in garbage time and he nearly goes for 100 yards.

and David Carr threw a TD!

I think this game signals the end for Roy Williams in Detroit. He may not get traded next week but I'd be pretty surprised if he's still with the Lions next season. He got his stats in the end, but he (as well as the other receivers) dropped way too many balls and his body language was horrid. The guy on WDFN just ripped Roy a new asshole on the air calling him a "pussywillow".

They better not. I'm starting to get that 2005 feel from this team as well- Shitty run defense, horrible offensive line play, but at least Rodgers is busting his ass off (and apparently his shoulder too) to keep them in the games, but he's played as well as you could expect him to, probably beyond that, considering the shoulder injury. Grant finally looked like he's getting something going today, which is encouraging, but losing Cullen Jenkins for the year is a HUGE blow to an already shitty run defense.

I 100% agree with you, but watching CBS and all they talked about was how Rodgers blew it complete with 'We Want Brett' chants from Shannon Sharpe. Not that they didn't blame Favre for every loss (his fault or no) the last couple of years as well.

Rodgers had 313 yards and 3 TDs with a bum shoulder. He was the one of the only reasons the Packers were even in the game.

Guest Vitamin X
I 100% agree with you, but watching CBS and all they talked about was how Rodgers blew it complete with 'We Want Brett' chants from Shannon Sharpe. Not that they didn't blame Favre for every loss (his fault or no) the last couple of years as well.

Rodgers had 313 yards and 3 TDs with a bum shoulder. He was the one of the only reasons the Packers were even in the game.

See, that's some bullshit right there. Of course, I was at a sports bar and wasn't listening to the game, but it was pretty awful. All I can remember is that the Colts and Giants the last two years started out with awful run defense and then somehow got their shit together down the stretch to win the Super Bowl; I can only hope that's what happens. Right now I'm seeing a 10-6 team at best, but there's way too much talent on this team that they should be doing better than that, with the schedule they have. The two biggest non-division challenges coming up are Indy and Tennessee. Every other game is winnable.

You just knew something would happen to potentially ruin the Bills season.

Que pasando?

What happening?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

God, you people have no idea how much it tickles me to see Benson on the Bengals.

Is Andy Reid secretly a mental retard? These last two weeks have kinda baffled me with how atrocious his play-calling has been in possible game-winning situations. I know it's not all on him, but holy shit...