TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

MLB Divisional Playoffs, NL Edition

Question to the Brew Crew fans: If you had to pick either Sheets or CC, who would you keep? I'm just asking cause I don't know what the odds are of you guys keeping both. Hell as a Cubs fan, I don't know what the story is with Harden cause I would love to see him come back to the Cubs next year. I just don't know who the two teams are in danger of losing to FA.

Phils vs Dodgers could end up being a LOT of fun and really I am rooting for the Dodgers. Not just cause they knocked out the Cubs, but because I actually like Torre and think the guy got a LOT of hell when in NY. Nothing against the Phils though, I got no problem with them either. It's one of those series where either team winning is cool with me.

The whole area will be electric on Thursday. I'm thankful they didn't have to come back for a Game 5 on Tuesday night since I'm going to the Flyers/Phantoms game. I always love playoff baseball since I'm a huge baseball lover, but I haven't been this excited for the NLCS in a long, long time. I figure that's obvious, but I actually think we have a chance. I hope we get our bats going and our pitching holds up.

The whole area will be electric on Thursday. I'm thankful they didn't have to come back for a Game 5 on Tuesday night since I'm going to the Flyers/Phantoms game. I always love playoff baseball since I'm a huge baseball lover, but I haven't been this excited for the NLCS in a long, long time. I figure that's obvious, but I actually think we have a chance. I hope we get our bats going and our pitching holds up.

We have more than a chance, I think the Phillies are the flat out better team.

Well, I mean in comparison to last year when we faced the blazing Rockies, who I thought would steamroll the Phils and they unfortunately did. I wasn't scared of the Cubs or Dodgers, and I just hope we can continue to ride this wave.

I'd prefer CC if Milwaukee can only make one big re/signing.

CC in a heartbeat. Sheets is just too unreliable from a health standpoint. As great as Sheets has been at times, Sabathia is that special true bona fide ace type that doesn't come along very often.

Oh, and there have been reports that Mark Attanasio intends to have the Brewers make him a very competitive offer. I don't know if it will work, but him walking to another team isn't a forgone conclusion yet. It's going to be an interesting winter for the Brewers either way, as they should have plenty of money available to spend with so much money coming off the books.