TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Genesis Discussions

Well, considering where we were a year ago with G8, I think we can class ourselves as pretty pleased with this year's effort. I guess I'm speaking for me and Toxxic by saying that. Whoever I'm speaking for, pretty pleased is a pretty good assessment. Some disappointments, you know who you are, but all in all plenty to be read.

Thanks to everyone who got something in... and, I guess seeing as this marks a year in charge for my good self (and some other guy), thanks should be given to everyone who's gotten us this far so far.

So, yeah, all of that.

Congrats, Va'aiga! That was one heckuva match, sir.

That was a very good read, Va'aiga.

Good stuff. Happy to see Thoth back, too.

I would love to see the match that I won against, being that my match is short (but I think it flows well). Too bad I won by default.

i'd like to see your match Spyke, por favor.

Posted it in the thread for it :-D Maybe they forgot I did it since I sent it in 3 days after the card went up o_O

i'd like to see your match Spyke, por favor.

Maybe they forgot I did it since I sent it in 3 days after the card went up o_O

3 days? That's madness, most people leave it till 3 days after. The deadline.

But no, it was marked and it was pretty close from what I was told.

LOL yeah ask Toxxic, All my matches are usually sent about a week after the card goes up or sooner. The only match I needed an extension on was the tag match because I was doing DVS results and lost track of the deadline

your match was funny, from the first third i've read so far. the commentary had be rolling. maybe i should read the rest of the show sometime.

Sign in to follow this