TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

OCTOBER SIGN-UPS THREAD

Okay, on we go.

The next two shows will be October shows, but there's a bit of a difference this month. The first show will be a throwback to the old... well, sorta old... days of yorn, called AftershoxXx. I never liked that name, but whatever. Anyway, this'll be a little interim break if you will. Then we'll get back to our normal routine with a regular show, All Hallows 2, in late October. So, two things to note for this month.

1) For AftershoxXx, we as in the old days would like to see as many promos from as many people as possible. AftershoxXx basically existed as a promo show in the not-so olden days and it'd be nice to get back to that on this ocassion after Genesis. It's a chance to further whatever storylines you might have, do some character devlopment, put something in for a show to show us your commitment to the fed which will serve you well in terms to the next few shows (this one in particular I'd like to stress). We'll try to have the All Hallows card, or the more important parts of it, up before AftershoxXx's deadline so you can promo for your next match if you're out of ideas otherwise. Anyway, let's see what you've got promo-wise people.

2) We won't be having any competitive matches for AftershoxXx. But we've got plenty of deadweight jobber characters. So anyone who'd like a squash match, say the word and we'll throw you an enhancement character. Certain people who might need, for some reason, to get our attention by writing a match would be well served to take advantage of this opportunity.

That said, make yourselves available, or otherwise.

I'm down for a promo for AftershoxXx, but I'm out for All Hallows. I've got court and a 2-year-old's birthday party to work on.

i was contemplating not wrestling in the next show, so i can just take the time to write other things. but a promo-only show? This is my thing, maaan. what date are you looking at exactly?

I'm in for both.

Love me some good promos.

what date are you looking at exactly?

Well I'm going to get a 'card' up tommorrow and I should think about a week and a half's time, so about the 15th. Unless that poses problems. Then All Hallows should fit nicely somewhere around Halloween. Almost as if we planned it!

so by 'promo only show', does that mean we send the promos to you (or whoever) and it gets posted as a show... or do we post the promos as usual, in the forum?

I'm retiring from active writing, btw. Too much going on in the music side of my life to keep up, and my first loss in five appearances at Genesis seems like the right time to bow out.

what date are you looking at exactly?

Well I'm going to get a 'card' up tommorrow and I should think about a week and a half's time, so about the 15th. Unless that poses problems. Then All Hallows should fit nicely somewhere around Halloween. Almost as if we planned it!

Okay, scratch that, I didn't have the free-time over the weekend I expected. Hopefully there'll be a 'card' tonight, even though there'll be only like 2/3 matches and all squashes so it hardly counts as a 'card' anyway.

If anyone wants to advance any angles with Da Champ, PM Me. Otherwise my promo will be threats, insults and random shouting in Maori. As opposed to threats, insults and random shouting in Maori at someone :P

Okay, a card is up.

Anyone else who decides they want a squash match, let us know.

Anyone who wants to give definate confirmation yes or no on All Hallows should continue to do so.

Anyone who wants to take issue with me taking shots at TNA and ROH can come test me.

BTW, if someone else hasn't already called it...OPENING PROMO!!!!!!!!!!! (Note the multiple exclamation points for added emphasis, followed by the pathetically pedantic parenthetical for gratuitous grammatical gimmickry and excessive alliteration opportunities.)

Anyone who wants to take issue with me taking shots at TNA and ROH can come test me.

not only that, but you took a shot at Ruckus (and CZW), and das not cool!

*prepares to defend spot monkeys and garbage wrestling*

...oh, and could i please be NOT scheduled for All Hallows, thank you.

You got it wrong Landon, I came into the fed just after Clusterfuck, not Genesis. And then proceeded to make your life a misery :P

not only that, but you took a shot at Ruckus (and CZW), and das not cool!

*prepares to defend spot monkeys and garbage wrestling*

I don't have anything against Ruckus per se. Just ROH booking him to win that 'Honor Rumble' and be yet another lame-duck challenger for the World Title, when they could have used to it to make someone else look less like a lame-duck.

You got it wrong Landon, I came into the fed just after Clusterfuck, not Genesis.

Phhf, whatever! If I'd had cared I'd have done some work and double-checked it or something.

well then, that's okay.

they should just give the title to Claudio already. just sayin'.

I still they they should have had PAC in the Vulture Squad. And Helios would have been a better CHIKARA choice than Jigsaw. Corkscrew 630, Shooting Stardust AND Double Moonsault in the same stable?

well then, that's okay.

I still they they should have had PAC in the Vulture Squad. And Helios would have been a better CHIKARA choice than Jigsaw. Corkscrew 630, Shooting Stardust AND Double Moonsault in the same stable?

AAH, PAC is awesome. I saw him at the Dragon Gate show in LA. I'm still waiting for my friend to post that picture.

well then, that's okay.

But Jig's from New York, so he fits. PAC'd just be weird, unless he were some sort of one night only inclusion. And Helios... eh. He's no Ricochet, lemme tell ya.

They absolutely blew it with Claudio too. He should be face World Champion right now. Instead they booked him to look like a total bitch and killed his momentum to the point that he had to go heel on Danielson to recover. How they ruined such a surefire thing really puts pay to those 'Gabe is a genius' boasts you always hear.

Corkscrew 630, Shooting Stardust AND Double Moonsault in the same stable?

Drinking a bottle of Odwalla and then spitting it up into your opponent's open mouth is far more spectacular.

Sign in to follow this