* Denver officer charged with sex assault on child

* Man battles shark to save Fido

* Former Denver Broncos coach dies

* Lawmakers hope new ideas will revive bailout plan

* Common law wife sentenced in emaciated boy case

* Something strange washes up on New Jersey beach

Hysterical.

Haha.

This kind of stuff can happen anywhere, but when I see a headline like "Mom Fellates Toddler, Sends Pictures to Friend" I immediately think "Florida." I think it's the combination of moral bankruptcy and practical stupidity that does it.

More than just Kobe and Columbine.

Colorado isn't quite Wisconsin or Florida and is a nice place to live most of the time, but once in a while something comes out that makes you to think otherwise. Somewhere in the top ten to fifteen in most fucked up states is probably fair.

More than just Kobe and Columbine.

Colorado isn't quite Wisconsin or Florida and is a nice place to live most of the time, but once in a while something comes out that makes you to think otherwise. Somewhere in the top ten to fifteen in most fucked up states is probably fair.

With Jean-Benet, you are top five easy, well, top ten easy. Arkansas is pretty fucked up.

Guest Vitamin X

We get a few screw ups here in Oregon, as well. The more white trash you have out in your rural areas, the better chance you have of it. Also,

The next day, she sent a photo of the act to a friend and said the boy giggled.

At least he enjoyed it. Motherfucker.

You forgot no mugshot too, that would have been posted everywhere.

I guess the police are just being extra precocious because they know that women don't have any comedic ability or logic so this could actually just be a case of a joke gone wrong.

women don't have any comedic ability

It really makes me feel better inside to see that there's actually someone out there who agrees with me on this one.

Painting with a pretty broad brush there. One of the few people I've known who could make me lol on a consistent basis was a girl. And a feminist. And (eventually) a lesbian. Girls are funny, too; it's just a different kind of funny. More of a slapstick, "baby's dingdong in my mouth" sorta funny, rather than the sort of dry humour you Brits are accustomed to.

women don't have any comedic ability

It really makes me feel better inside to see that there's actually someone out there who agrees with me on this one.

I've agreed with you plenty on this :(

Women are funny to other women. Men are funny to both men and women.

Part of it is obviously prejudice though. Example: Sarah Silverman is clearly funny, but I downplay how funny she is because she's a woman. And pretty attractive. I find this threatening for some reason.

The only times women can be deemed "funny" is when they're willing to "act like a man". Comedians like Sarah Silverman & Lisa Lampanelli are willing to work dirty and joke/ have the psyche like a man would, hence they're funny. Kinetic's friend is funny because she's a lesbian, and more manish than women.

I have found one girl who growing up was hilarious, but she's since toned down and just conformed to the norms of her female friends around her. And I don't know if she ever dated...