TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
brokentusk16

So I hear the Nitro Girls had a "reputation" in WCW....

Quote #53

"In a meet and greet in Sydney, Australia, Chae (Nitro girl) was asked if she was dating Kevin Nash. She said that she was. Kevin Nash a few weeks back on TV said he was going out after the show to 'eat a little Korean' so I guess that publicly puts one and one together" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: October 16, 2000 .

I wouldn't be surprised if they specifically tried to hire girls who would sleep with the boys, just like the WWE does with its Divas today (ALLEGEDLY).

From a recent interview with Bryan Clark:

- Bryan mentions that Shawn Michaels married Nitro Girl Whisper. He laughs saying she had the reputation of traveling the locker room and adds "and he goes and marries her!"

- James mentions that Scott Steiner once told him that the Nitro Girls were, and I quote, "just a bunch of coke whore strippers from Atlanta". Bryan says he agrees but they were also from Orlando, Miami, etc. He says even their leader, Kimberly Page, was making the rounds in the WCW locker room.

The whole interview is worth a read, BTW.

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/6919/

From a recent interview with Bryan Clark:

- Bryan mentions that Shawn Michaels married Nitro Girl Whisper. He laughs saying she had the reputation of traveling the locker room and adds "and he goes and marries her!"

- James mentions that Scott Steiner once told him that the Nitro Girls were, and I quote, "just a bunch of coke whore strippers from Atlanta". Bryan says he agrees but they were also from Orlando, Miami, etc. He says even their leader, Kimberly Page, was making the rounds in the WCW locker room.

The whole interview is worth a read, BTW.

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/6919/

Whisper (Rebecca Hickenbottom) was a self admitted drug addict during this time. She turned to religion as an attempt to rehabilitate and I believe that was what led Shawn to be born again

Y2J, alledgely tapped Whisper before she got with Shawn, some might believe he was still hitting after she got with Shawn.

That would add an extra wrinkle on their current TV feud.

Y2J, alledgely tapped Whisper before she got with Shawn, some might believe he was still hitting after she got with Shawn.

That would add an extra wrinkle on their current TV feud.

Every performer's personal life is fair game except for HHH, the McMahons and Shawn Michaels.

If I'm Michaels there is no way I would ever let stuff like that air on TV. The key to these "I nailed your wife in the past" angles is that they really shouldn't be true (like Macho/Flair/Liz...at least I don't THINK Flair ever banged Liz for real).

I would think that both Jericho and HBK would not want that to go out on the air if it's true.

Yeah, I can't see why either of them would want to bring up something like that, and drag everyone's name through the mud.

If I'm Michaels there is no way I would ever let stuff like that air on TV. The key to these "I nailed your wife in the past" angles is that they really shouldn't be true (like Macho/Flair/Liz...at least I don't THINK Flair ever banged Liz for real).

Remember the whole Goldust/Pillman/Terri angle before Pillman died?

Thing is, I don't recall that Pillman angle having much to do with the past. In fact I just recently read that Pillman and Terri dated back in the early 90s in WCW. Didn't have much to do with the 1997 angle though.

I heard that the Nitro Girls were frequently sleeping around with the wrestlers in WCW. For example, Spice was linked to Rey Mysterio. Has there been any stories of this? Any confirmation?

I hate that damn midget more than ever now.

Thing is, I don't recall that Pillman angle having much to do with the past. In fact I just recently read that Pillman and Terri dated back in the early 90s in WCW. Didn't have much to do with the 1997 angle though.

Dude you're trippin... Do you even remember the feud? I remember when Brian Pillman suggested that Dustin's and Terri's kid, could've been his and all that.

I heard that the Nitro Girls were frequently sleeping around with the wrestlers in WCW. For example, Spice was linked to Rey Mysterio. Has there been any stories of this? Any confirmation?

I hate that damn midget more than ever now.

Oh, leave her alone.

Dude you're trippin... Do you even remember the feud? I remember when Brian Pillman suggested that Dustin's and Terri's kid, could've been his and all that.

And eight years later - they actually did that story except it was Eddie and Rey.