TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Notorious BIG biopic

Who gives a fuck about this overrated douche?

Name some rappers that you like.

2Pac, Eminem, anything early Death Row would be the top.

Friends got me into some early Mos Def and Common a few years back, and i liked it, but it's not anything that stuck. I was a big Wu tang guy in the late 90s. I think that's about it.

Oh, sweet irony.

Lol...ok maybe I wrote that just to get this very response. BIG made some great party songs that were the soundtrack to my early high school years/parties....but a movie? Really? Like, is this neccesary.....

thedoorsdownload.avi.jpg

Was this?

Oh, sweet irony.

Lol...ok maybe I wrote that just to get this very response. BIG made some great party songs that were the soundtrack to my early high school years/parties....but a movie? Really? Like, is this neccesary.....

thedoorsdownload.avi.jpg

Was this?

Do we get to see Kathleen Quinlan's pussy in this movie too?

I don't know how movie is going to turnout.I'll probably go see it, because its Biggie. I already know the story, having watched documentaries and other news on him, I just have a feeling im going to be disappointed for the movie.

I would like to see the movie, but I'm gonna wait to either the movie is not selling tickets very well or wait until it comes out on DVD, because you know if someone goes and tries to see the first few big weekends it's going to have, you will be annoyed as fuck by stupid mother fuckers who won't shut up and will hoot and holler about something happening in the movie and you know this movie is going to bring those fuckers out too.

I would like to see the movie, but I'm gonna wait to either the movie is not selling tickets very well or wait until it comes out on DVD, because you know if someone goes and tries to see the first few big weekends it's going to have, you will be annoyed as fuck by stupid mother fuckers who won't shut up and will hoot and holler about something happening in the movie and you know this movie is going to bring those fuckers out too.

I know what you mean. I'm gonna have to wait on seeing Revolutionary Road for the same reason.

Oh, sweet irony.

thedoorsdownload.avi.jpg

Was this?

It's a completely full of shit movie, though highly entertaining. At least Morrison had an interesting story. What's this two hour opus going to cover? Fat guy raps, fat guy has a creepy lazy eye and gets so fat he needs a cane to walk, fat guy raps about all the pussy he wouldn't have a prayer of getting till he became rich, fat guy gets shot and dies.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Depending on where the director goes with it, I am thinking that both the feud with Tupac Shakur and the paranoia that Wallace was living with the last year or so of his life will be the most interesting components of the movie.

Depending on where the director goes with it, I am thinking that both the feud with Tupac Shakur and the paranoia that Wallace was living with the last year or so of his life will be the most interesting components of the movie.

Interesting to see if they portray it honestly or use Pac as an utter jerkoff heel.

Why does JAxlMorrison keep trolling this thread?

Hey I'm allowed to not "get it." I don't get it. What did this guy ever do of any significance? I mean, prove me wrong if you can, maybe I am just oblivious.

And I don't piss and moan when I get endless Axl bashing stuff in my GNR threads from mostly the same people over and over. It's called difference of opinion. Fine by me.

Interesting to see if they portray it honestly or use Pac as an utter jerkoff heel.

He kinda was, though.

He kinda was, though.

Yeah maybe. To respond to Antwon though, maybe I am just talking shit cause I was and am a big Pac fan. Just felt he was more intelligent, had more to contribute, etc. Cause of Biggie we had endless years of Puffy and his atrocious influence on alot of people I knew, lol.

Hey I'm allowed to not "get it." I don't get it. What did this guy ever do of any significance? I mean, prove me wrong if you can, maybe I am just oblivious.

Released one of the consensus greatest albums ever, was one of the most talented and prominent people in the world in the mid-90s, and was gunned down at 24. 24! More than enough for a decent biography. His life was so absurd, from youth to the end, that it doesn't even need to be fictionalized to be compelling. I mean, I'd rather listen to Ready to Die than watch the movie, but I think there's plenty of merit to the project.

Remember when JAxl posted interesting stories about fights and whores? I wish he did that instead.

Released one of the consensus greatest albums ever, was one of the most talented and prominent people in the world in the mid-90s, and was gunned down at 24. 24! More than enough for a decent biography. His life was so absurd, from youth to the end, that it doesn't even need to be fictionalized to be compelling. I mean, I'd rather listen to Ready to Die than watch the movie, but I think there's plenty of merit to the project.

Again it's probably just my 2Pac bias. Here's a switch, whose story do you find more interesting?

I agree about "Ready To Die." I just haven't listened to it much.

Here's a switch, whose story do you find more interesting?

I'd say Biggie's, which is mostly because I prefer him as a rapper. His songs are also flavoured with various characters or 'personas', which Pac's aren't. I'm interested in which of them were closest to the truth.

I actually find Biggie's story far more compelling than 2Pac's. From his inner-city upbringing and drug selling to the early days with Puff and the feud with 2Pac that nearly cost him his marriage and either directly or indirectly cost him his life, there seems to be a lot to tell.

Then again, it could be because I prefer Biggie's music by a large degree. It also seems like we've heard Shakur's story too many times. Black panther mom, Baltimore to Oakland move, Digital Underground, Death Row and death... we get it already.

Whats with all the hate/bullshit talk?

This movie hasn't even been released yet, so until you see it, save judgement.

This and a good Cobain movie has been a wish of mine since both died.

Biopic's are sometimes "unnecessary" and obviously predictable, but some offer a interesting look into a subject in which many people are familar with.

I mean look how good Walk Hard was!

No one is hating, just JAxlMorrison... Because he doesnt like Biggie, which doesn't matter.

Guest Vitamin X

JAxl, knock it off. This is borderline trolling.

I saw the trailer for this last night on TV and I thought it looked pretty damn interesting, which is curious since I wouldn't normally find a movie like this interesting. I'm probably going to check it out.

This and a good Cobain movie has been a wish of mine since both died.

Biopic's are sometimes "unnecessary" and obviously predictable, but some offer a interesting look into a subject in which many people are familar with.

I mean look how good Walk Hard was!

They should release a Cobain biopic, then swerve~! the audience by having Courtney kill him right when it looks like they're setting up the suicide scene.

they should make a john coltrane biopic about his last phase of music. that would be interesting. all biopics are lame. except i'm not there. but i liked that for selfish reasons.