TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE No Mercy 2008

Well, since this isn't last, no title change.

Hey, you never know.

It makes sense for the ladder match to go on last, but a heel will likely be winning and it would make more sense for this to be last if Jeff was winning. But I hope I'm wrong.

Wow, Triple H no sold the swanton. Fuck that finish.

If he no sold it, he'd be standing right up. I think it's believable that he was able to roll Jeff over given Jeff's poor pin attempt.

Seriously?

HHH is in the midst of the worst title reign in WWE history.

He's a face that everyone wants to lose...and he keeps pissing everyone off by winning.

And everyone else on the show has been burried except Koslov...

FUCK THIS COMPANY.

This show hasn't given a good finish yet...and does that meant tha HBK wins? REALLY? in 2008? Does he win? The right move after the questionable booking of the rest of the show is for Jeff to finally win. Instead do we get HHH AND HBK?

Kliq happens.

Wow, Triple H no sold the swanton. Fuck that finish.

If he no sold it, he'd be standing right up. I think it's believable that he was able to roll Jeff over given Jeff's poor pin attempt.

Well in most cases a finisher is usually supposed to "knock out" a person. At least for a few seconds.

Dude looked pretty damn coherent, 1 second after getting hit, to me.

Okay, he didn't sell it like a finisher should be sold. You never saw anyone counter Shawn's pinfalls after a SCM where he just lackadaisically laid on a dude.

If they weren't going to have Jeff win, they should've just gone with A fuck finish with Vladimir Kozlov interfering.

... Speak of the devil.

You never saw anyone counter Shawn's pinfalls after a SCM where he just lackadaisically laid on a dude.

Actually HHH did in 2003 :ph34r:

You never saw anyone counter Shawn's pinfalls after a SCM where he just lackadaisically laid on a dude.

Actually HHH did in 2003 :ph34r:

No he didn't. It was a double pin since HBK's shoulders were down as well. Great match, though.

If HBK wins we are literaly living in(with Punk back in the lower midcard chasing the tag titles, Hardy losing for the hundreth time, and the ONE guy to get himslef over (Jericho) losing away from) 2000...assuming HBK never got hurt