TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE No Mercy 2008

Holy crap, I'm pretty sure Jericho's missing some teeth now. Or they're turned crooked or something, hard to tell from the stream, but definitely looks like some damage done.

People really thought Jeff was going to win?

Trips really did his job.

Yes. He's really mastered the "bury everyone else on your roster and beat the guy you don't clean" method of being a face.

Losing the match to the Champ isn't getting buried, the Champ isn't supposed too lose.

Trips has only been the champ since Backlash.

Is Joe burying people in TNA when he doesn't lose his title matches?

Is Nigel burying people in ROH by not losing title matches?

Jeff Hardy doesn't deserve the title, and you all know it.

Yes. He's really mastered the "bury everyone else on your roster and beat the guy you don't clean" method of being a face.

Losing the match to the Champ isn't getting buried, the Champ isn't supposed too lose.

Jeff Hardy deserves the title, and it's about time for HHH to lose it. He's been the champion for 6 months, and while I like the guy as a heel, he's stale as a face champion.

Holy crap, I'm pretty sure Jericho's missing some teeth now. Or they're turned crooked or something, hard to tell from the stream, but definitely looks like some damage done.

Just to confirm, yea Jericho has some broken teeth. King just mentioned it. His own tribute to Benoit.

These last two PPVs have ended up with Jericho more legit beat up then anyone I've seen in a long time. I'm sure his body'll be happy once this feud is over.

Is Nigel burying people in by not losing title matches?

Alright...I'm going to make the mistake of not treating you like a retard...

HHH has spent every show leading up to a ppv since moving to SD! walking around explaining to people (MVP, Kendrick) why they aren't in his league.

He took Khali seriously. Beat him clean.

He tool Hardy somewhat seriously (after kinda burying him on the mic) and beat him clean too.

After Koslov there is NO ONE LEFT that HHH puts on his level.

Jeff Hardy deserves the title, and it's about time for HHH to lose it. He's been the champion for 6 months, and while I like the guy as a heel, he's stale as a face champion.

Jeff Hardy is a junkie, they can't trust him as the champion. Giving a guy with 2 strikes the championship, is fucking dumb.

Well, Taker and Big Show are still available after their program, which might be over after HHH is finished with Kozlov. But yeah, the prospect of all three programs sucks.

I think we have a MOTY frontrunner.

Alright...I watched this show.

What match?

Well, you can't go wrong with either world championship match.

I thought both World title matches were really good, but neither were up to MOTY candidate stuff by my standards. But then again, I'm hard pressed to think of anything that was MOTY quality so far. Maybe Taker-Edge HIAC?

Edit: Actually, I liked HBK-Jericho at Unforgiven a lot.

Well, Taker and Big Show are still available after their program, which might be over after HHH is finished with Kozlov. But yeah, the prospect of all three programs sucks.

UGH.

So Taker obviously wins that feud. And a HHH/Taker match would be all kinds of good. But by the time we get there...the following people will have been made unimportant: Koslov, Show, MVP, Hardy, Kendrick, Khali, Edge (by association of absense and not being in that group). some good. some bad.

Is Nigel burying people in by not losing title matches?

Alright...I'm going to make the mistake of not treating you like a retard...

HHH has spent every show leading up to a ppv since moving to SD! walking around explaining to people (MVP, Kendrick) why they aren't in his league.

He took Khali seriously. Beat him clean.

He tool Hardy somewhat seriously (after kinda burying him on the mic) and beat him clean too.

And I'm telling you, don't insult me again.

Triple H has beaten Khali, Cena, Edge, and Jeff Hardy all in good single matches. He hasn't buried anybody.

Nigel has beaten everybody in roh twice as Champion...Does that means he's burying them?

Joe has beaten everybody he has come up against since being Champ...Is he burying people in TNA?

Get a fucking grip, nobody expected Hardy to win going in to this match. The fact that they actually thought he had a chance, means both guys put on a good match and made people forget it was Jeff fucking Hardy in there, and that the WWE will probably never put the title on the guy, because he's a FUCKING JUNKIE! People getting mad that Jeff lost, just shows that both guys did a good job in that match, making you believe he might have a chance,.