TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE No Mercy 2008

In a nice bit of continuity, Candice Michelle wore the same robe to the ring that she wore at last year's No Mercy, where she lost the Women's Title to Beth Phoenix.

There's a lot of fans who think Orton is the best thing in WWE? Did I miss something?

Honestly, who's better right now? I'd say Jericho would be somewhere up there and that's about it with Edge currently out.

Jericho right now is a million years better than Orton, in terms of character and in the ring. Michaels is better than Orton, and Edge before his current absence was a lot better than Orton too.

In a nice bit of continuity, Candice Michelle wore the same robe to the ring that she wore at last year's No Mercy, where she lost the Women's Title to Beth Phoenix.

Good eye for detail there. I hated her wrestling outfit, though. She's looked hotter before and this time she did nothing for me. And since we're on the subject of the women's match, I really liked how Beth countered the Candywrapper into her double chickenwing facebuster.

Michaels is better than Orton

FUCK. THAT. NOISE.

Well, I personally think that Michaels has been involved in the only things worth watching on Raw this year, with the storyline's with Flair/Batista/Jericho, and whenever I see Orton, I feel like changing the channel.

FUCK. THAT. NOISE.

Well, I personally think that Michaels has been involved in the only things worth watching on Raw this year, with the storyline's with Flair/Batista/Jericho, and whenever I see Orton, I feel like changing the channel.

So you're the one...

FUCK. THAT. NOISE.

Michaels has definitely been in some great angles, for sure. Orton's been injured how long now? Even on the shelf, so to speak, he gets a great pop every time his theme starts (and it's an awesome theme, to boot). Imagine the year he would have had without injury.

@ The Truthiness - your new sig rocks, dude. DAMN she's hot when she "says" that!

It may have been said, but just having finished watching No Mercy- at the end, Jericho seriously looked like Benoit; he gave that same, sadistic smile that was only accentuated by the blood. It was kind of creepy.

It may have been said, but just having finished watching No Mercy- at the end, Jericho seriously looked like Benoit; he gave that same, sadistic smile that was only accentuated by the blood. It was kind of creepy.

My cousin and I ordered the PPV and said the exact same thing when he was on the ramp with the belt. Scary.