TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - October 6, 2008

wow Jericho does look horrible. I missed the first 20 minutes. It looks so fake, and when you combo it with the vest and shirt he does look sorta like the Joker. never realised Orton was so tall though. And calling John Cena incomparable is a bit rich.

When Cole was talking about how the other Team Priceless members disrespect their dads, but Ted doesn't, is that a possible implication of Ted Sr. storyline funding and being involved with future appearances?

I missed the last segment. Did they say when Cena would be returning?

3-4 months.

Which I'm guessing is supposed to be from now, and not when the surgery took place.

I have seen a "Push Cabana" and "Sign Arik Cannon" sign tonight.

You know the underage girl holding the "I'm Matt Youngin' It" sign who was briefly in my sig last year? Arik Cannon repeatedly sent sexually explicit MySpace messages to her talking about how he wanted to fuck her once she turned 18. Creepy ass dude.

Good god that Cena/McMahon Gillette commercial was sheer ownage.

Even though it's been out a while...

Yes...yes it was.

Sorry I'm australian, I'm at home today so i got a chance to watch Raw live. Probably the first Raw I've actually watched live D:

Good god that Cena/McMahon Gillette commercial was sheer ownage.

Even though it's been out a while...

Yes...yes it was.

Sorry I'm australian, I'm at home today so i got a chance to watch Raw live. Probably the first Raw I've actually watched live D:

Ah, OK.

Didn't know that.

EDIT: Well, they may have found a way to get ratings for Smackdown this week...with the Big Show vs. Triple H.

wow Shawn Michaels is selling that ladder match like crazy. my bad that was disgusting. he just smahsed cade with chairshots. cade came off weak there