TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Noah Fentz vs. The World

Honestly, he's worse then Deon. He really should just be gone, because if he keeps talking down to people because he ran a made up wrestling promotion that he refuses to name then problems will continually occur.

Honestly, he's worse then Deon. He really should just be gone, because if he keeps talking down to people because he ran a made up wrestling promotion that he refuses to name then problems will continually occur.

WTF? So... because I'd rather not reveal EXACTLY who I am (which I would, naming my promotion) is "made up?"

As I mentioned before, I'm nearly 40 and own 3 businesses. It could be bad for business divulging who I am.

Thanks for understanding!

PS: Who's Deon?

@ Ravenbomb - Of all the "wordplays" I've seen here, you call me out on mine, eh? Well, I think it's perfect for me, but nobody seems to take it for what it's worth and I offend them... imagine that.

WTF? So... because I'd rather not reveal EXACTLY who I am (which I would, naming my promotion) is "made up?"

As I mentioned before, I'm nearly 40 and own 3 businesses. It could be bad for business divulging who I am.

The only thing I understand is how much you can backpedal.

I called you out in this folder before asking what promotion you ran and your history in the wrestling business and you said you rather not discuss it in the Chocolate Socket but would rather discuss it in a wrestling folder. Now you had that chance to discuss your history in the wrestling business in a wrestling folder, just like you said you wanted to do, and what'd you do? You backpedaled.

So at this point, all you are is nothing more than a lier, a gimmick poster, you're nothing more than a joke.

By the way, what happen with your Wrestling RPG that was suppose to be the biggest thing TSM has ever seen? Why did that fail so hard?

The only thing I understand is how much you can backpedal.

I called you out in this folder before asking what promotion you ran and your history in the wrestling business and you said you rather not discuss it in the Chocolate Socket but would rather discuss it in a wrestling folder. Now you had that chance to discuss your history in the wrestling business in a wrestling folder, just like you said you wanted to do, and what'd you do? You backpedaled.

So at this point, all you are is nothing more than a lier, a gimmick poster, your nothing more than a joke.

By the way, what happen with your Wrestling RPG that was suppose to be the biggest thing TSM has ever seen? Why did that fail so hard?

I already told you once, but I'll say it again...

When I arrived, I told everyone all they needed to or were going to know.

As far as the RPG. I mentioned in the post about it that if there was enough interest, I'd scan it, post it, and rewrite the manual (since I lost the damn thing). I'm not going to put HOURS into rewriting it, if there's not enough interest.

It is a sweet ass game, so if you're interested, let me know :)