TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Noah Fentz vs. The World

I may wish Awesome Kong to sit on your face...

this guy doesn't know my rep, does he

to be fair, we don't know his either, but that's because he's a lying jackass.

I don't know what I can tell you that would be convincing, but it doesn't really matter, anyway.

Bottom line is you've done some pretty damn cool wrestling related shit, and so have I. IT DOESN'T MATTER, right?

Look Scroby, I'm going to say this ONCE and only ONCE. I don't OWE you or ANYONE a detailed description of who I am or what I've done. I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. Just as you said yourself, IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Now, I will continue to offer my opinion whenever and wherever. In the future, if you don't like it, tough shit. All I ask is that you show the board the respect that Venk is expecting from each and every one of us. DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC IN THE WWE FOLDER.

It's pretty fucking simple, really, and it totally pisses me off that it's all coming down on me. Members should be responsible for their own actions....PERIOD.

So, in closing, if you or ANYONE has an issue with an opinion I post, refrain from off topic posts or flaming and just PM me. You can tell me all about how you hate me in a PM, and I won't have a single problem with that.

Thanks.

Disclaimer - My views and opinions are mine and mine alone. Whether you agree or disagree, please refrain from off topic posts as a result of my expressed opinions. RESPECT THE BOARD! -Thank you.

But them posting about how much they hate you or whatever is ON topic in this particular thread.

Also, if you offer something up as a qualifyer for your opinion and make great pains to let everybody know that you will not back up said qualifyer, why even bring it up? If it doesn't matter then why bring it up? Wouldn't it be easier and invite less drama to just give the opinion?

But them posting about how much they hate you or whatever is ON topic in this particular thread.

Also, if you offer something up as a qualifyer for your opinion and make great pains to let everybody know that you will not back up said qualifyer, why even bring it up? If it doesn't matter then why bring it up? Wouldn't it be easier and invite less drama to just give the opinion?

Such things are insignificant in the world of Noah Fentz.

This thread is fine, I was speaking of future posts in the WWE folder. As far as my credentials...

I owned and operated an independent wrestling organization. Our biggest draw was 1,200, which isn't huge, but I turned a profit on most shows with concessions. I worked with a lot of cool guys, both indy and pro. I was the ring announcer.

Also, owned and operated a small wrestling school toward the end, but never really got to see it take off. A VERY unfortunate event ended my business in a brief moment.

I've also designed both a wrestling RPG and TCG. My TCG was on the list of possible candidates for publication, but was beat out by a lesser product (IMO).

As far as specifics, again, I prefer anonymity, and I really wish that would be respected. I acknowledge some members have felt I have been condescending, and I will make an effort in the future to phrase my posts more respectfully.

This thread is fine, I was speaking of future posts in the WWE folder. As far as my credentials...

I owned and operated an independent wrestling organization. Our biggest draw was 1,200, which isn't huge, but I turned a profit on most shows with concessions. I worked with a lot of cool guys, both indy and pro. I was the ring announcer.

Also, owned and operated a small wrestling school toward the end, but never really got to see it take off. A VERY unfortunate event ended my business in a brief moment.

I've also designed both a wrestling RPG and TCG. My TCG was on the list of possible candidates for publication, but was beat out by a lesser product (IMO).

As far as specifics, again, I prefer anonymity, and I really wish that would be respected. I acknowledge some members have felt I have been condescending, and I will make an effort in the future to phrase my posts more respectfully.

A winner is you.

I honestly don't care. I don't believe you, either, but I mostly don't care. If it doesn't matter, don't bring it up. If you bring it up, then people are going to ask about specifics, considering that people can say whatever they want about themselves on the internet. I could regale you with tales of selling out the Savvis Center with my independent wrestling promotion or touring the world doing rock guitar solos. I don't because I didn't, but I could, and it would have as much credibility as what you're doing. Opinions are fine. Give your opinion about blading or the way they book CM Punk. Using a list of alleged credentials to qualify those opinions and then making damn sure we all know you're never going to prove any of the things you say makes you look full of shit. Prefer anonymity all you want, nobody has any reason to respect it.

How can you prefer anonymity when one of your first posts were you shutting people down because you once got high with Hawk and HTM slept on your couch (which was probably because you were to cheap to get him a hotel room.)?

You created the shitstorm you got from everyone here and deserved to get it worse by backpedaling when people called you out.

I honestly don't care. I don't believe you, either, but I mostly don't care. If it doesn't matter, don't bring it up. If you bring it up, then people are going to ask about specifics, considering that people can say whatever they want about themselves on the internet. I could regale you with tales of selling out the Savvis Center with my independent wrestling promotion or touring the world doing rock guitar solos. I don't because I didn't, but I could, and it would have as much credibility as what you're doing. Opinions are fine. Give your opinion about blading or the way they book CM Punk. Using a list of alleged credentials to qualify those opinions and then making damn sure we all know you're never going to prove any of the things you say makes you look full of shit. Prefer anonymity all you want, nobody has any reason to respect it.

I did everything I said I did. Is it really that difficult to believe? How many indies you suppose are out there?

Also, if you don't respect my wishes of anonymity, then you don't respect me, so don't bother me with your petty rantings any longer, son.

Thanks.

How can you prefer anonymity when one of your first posts were you shutting people down because you once got high with Hawk and HTM slept on your couch (which was probably because you were to cheap to get him a hotel room.)?

You created the shitstorm you got from everyone here and deserved to get it worse by backpedaling when people called you out.

Scrobe, I just posted what I did, just like you asked. So, I prefer to not give specifics, sorry. All I can tell you is the same thing I told Ravenbomb. I'd like to have a better relationship with the key players here and have great discussions. It's the pettiness around here that makes that impossible.

So, for the last time, as I've heard SO MANY TIMES BEFORE...

IT DOESN'T FUCKIN' MATTER!

Just like everyone, I have an opinion and an asshole...but I'll only share my OPINION with TSM, so get OFF MY ASS!

I remember, once upon a time, when there was a thread in NHB calling someone out, it was actually pretty entertaining, and involved personal attacks and people getting all up in arms. People's addresses were posted, people were banned for wishing death, boards were formed along ganglines, and now we've got someone who is more than likely a virgin pretending to be an independent wrestling promoter on a website for people that like a sport where oiled men roll around in tights, then getting mad when they don't "respect" him.

Let's right this ship.

Noah Fentz, you're a fucking bitch. I don't respect you whatsoever. I don't know you, I don't care to know you, I could care less what you have to say, and if you were to die this very instant, the world wouldn't really miss you all that much.

So far, you're the only one who has said "IT DOESN'T MATTER". At least four times. And you're absolutely right, it doesn't fucking matter, so stop trying to cut wrestling promos on people.

No. I don't respect you. I've no reason to. Though I'm not quite sure how pointing out that the way you present yourself makes you look full of shit is "petty." I neither know nor care how many indies are out there. Is it difficult to believe you did that? No. A lot of people have had successful indie promotions. Do I believe that you did? No, because you use that you did to try to hoist your opinions above those of others, and then pointedly refuse to back up your claims. That's all they are to me. Claims.

I remember, once upon a time, when there was a thread in NHB calling someone out, it was actually pretty entertaining, and involved personal attacks and people getting all up in arms. People's addresses were posted, people were banned for wishing death, boards were formed along ganglines, and now we've got someone who is more than likely a virgin pretending to be an independent wrestling promoter on a website for people that like a sport where oiled men roll around in tights, then getting mad when they don't "respect" him.

Let's right this ship.

Noah Fentz, you're a fucking bitch. I don't respect you whatsoever. I don't know you, I don't care to know you, I could care less what you have to say, and if you were to die this very instant, the world wouldn't really miss you all that much.

Yeah, and your avatar suggests you eat your mom's pussy while she's on her period, too. So fucking what..

Also, you are apparently one of those short-attention span asswipes that post only based on the last page, so here ya go...

I once shared a 40oz beer with New Jack. That doesn't mean anything. I once ate breakfast with D'lo Brown and New Jack at some restaurant in Portland Oregon, that doesn't mean anything. I once helped Al Snow and Blue Meanie make fun of another wrestlers name, that doesn't mean anything. I used to live with Gangrel, that doesn't mean anything. The Barbarian asked me to find out when his match was on the card. That doesn't mean anything. CHAVO GUERRERO SR. ONCE INTRODUCED ME TO THE GUERRERO HORSE! That doesn't mean anything, but it is a funny story. I could go on and on about the things I've done with other wrestlers, but when I do and I'm asked to explain it or how I was able to do all that stuff, I do.

You didn't tell us anything. Do you know how many couches HTM has probably slept on? How many random people did Hawk get high with? So what did you tell us? You told us absolutely jack shit.

You'll find that earlier on in this lovely topic.

that's where your wrong Noah.

I said "It doesn't mean anything."

You said "It doesn't matter."

we used different words.

:D

we used different words.

Does it matter? Hehehe... :lol:

we used different words.

Does it matter? Hehehe... :lol:

Yes.

I'm just wondering what monthly incest has to do with anything.

It's Noah's poor attempt at an insult without using the aid of sitting in the same circle pot circle as Hawk.

I'm just wondering what monthly incest has to do with anything.

It's Noah's poor attempt at an insult without using the aid of sitting in the same circle pot circle as Hawk.

Yeah, I know. That was my roundabout way of saying pretty much what you said.