TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 6

Cleveland Browns FC!

:lol: I enjoyed it, we beat the Giants, and that's my mates team at work, so today is going to be a fun day. REAL fun day. We probably won't do much more this season then that win to be honest though lol.

W00t what a game, taped it last night and just watched it this morning. Totally amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. 3 picks, a pick 6... wow. I'm a happy UK Browns fan today :D

And to think, just over 10 hours ago, you were saying, "Oy, they're gonna get killed." :P

W00t what a game, taped it last night and just watched it this morning. Totally amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. 3 picks, a pick 6... wow. I'm a happy UK Browns fan today :D

And to think, just over 10 hours ago, you were saying, "Oy, they're gonna get killed." :P

haha yeah I know :ph34r: :lol: To be fair though, I don't think many people called it like it turned out last night. I can't stop watching the reversal play, it was awesome.

Although I was severely pissed last night, this morning I feel like this loss will be good for the Giants. The complacency of the team has been worrisome and they lost the chip on their shoulder that carried them through the postseason last year. Hopefully they can refocus this week.

CHI@ATL L

MIA@HOU W

BAL@IND W

DET@MIN W

OAK@NO W

CIN@NYJ W

STL@WSH L

CAR@TB W

JAX@DEN L

DAL@ARZ L

PHI@SF W

GB@SEA W

NE@SD W

NYG@CLE L

Week: 9-5 Overall: 56-32.

And that Orlovsky safety isn't getting enough attention. That's one of the funniest/saddest things I've seen in a professional game.

The best part about it is how the announcer's insistent on making it sound like he had no choice but to flee Jared Allen, despite Allen sort of ambling around 5 yards away when Orlovsky's cleats hit paint.

Hahahahaa my friend at work told me to check out that video. That's just nutty.

Shift button.

I like how they say he was pushed out, when in reality, it was just him being a dumbass