TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Truthiness

WWE SmackDown - October 10, 2008

- Vicky and Chavo Guerrero begin the show in the ring in her wheel chair wearing the neck brace. The crowd is drowning them out as they are talking about Undertaker's loss to the Big Show. Big show comes out and talks about beating taker, and a video is shown from No Mercy. Big show talks about facing Triple H, Vladimer comes out saying he should get a shot. Big Show threatens him and Vladimer leaves.

- Brie Bella defeated Natalia (with Victoria) with help from Hornswoggle.

- R Truth interview with funaki, we learn

Funaki's real name.. cut to Triple H texting - Hardy comes in says he wants winner of Triple H vs. Big Show.

- R Truth d. Shelton Benjamin in a short match.

- Jeff Hardy defeated MVP with a swanton bomb but Kozlov came out and delivers a head BUTT of doom on him then stands over Hardy.

- Special ring announcer Maria. Carlito and Primo Colon and Jesse and Festus defeated Curt Hawkins, Kurt Ryder, Kenny Dystrka and Ryan Braddock. Fetus with the flapjack for the win.

- The Great Khali vs. 3 jobbers. Khali wins. Khali does kiss cam. He picks a bigger girl from the audience and asked her how much she weighed.

- The Undertaker came out and chased him out. Kozlov came out and attacked Triple H, and Jeff Hardy made the save, and then hit a twist of fate of Triple H.

- Triple H brought back the kiss cam girl and brought her in the ring.

- Triple H vs. The Big Show ended in a no contest. Lights go out and taker shows battles show to the back. Kozlov comes down attacks and head BUTT of doom on Hunter. Jeff Hardy comes to make the save and they take out Kozlov. Hardy then delivers a twist of fate on Hunter.

- The Great Khali vs. 3 jobbers. Khali wins. Khali does kiss cam. He picks a bigger girl from the audience and asked her how much she weighed.

- The Undertaker came out and chased him out. Kozlov came out and attacked Triple H, and Jeff Hardy made the save, and then hit a twist of fate of Triple H.

- Triple H brought back the kiss cam girl and brought her in the ring.

- Triple H vs. The Big Show ended in a no contest. Lights go out and taker shows battles show to the back. Kozlov comes down attacks and head BUTT of doom on Hunter. Jeff Hardy comes to make the save and they take out Kozlov. Hardy then delivers a twist of fate on Hunter.

Could someone better explain this? The Undertaker chased Khali out? How did Kozlov attack HHH? Who the hell wrote these spoilers?

Yeah, it seems really weird that Kozlov would attack HHH twice, Hardy would save him twice, and then hit the twist of fate on him twice.

Although either way, it does sound like a good show for my fantasy team.

Why the fuck is Hornswoggle helping Brie Bella? And when the fuck are they gonna do the "shocking" reveal of her twin under the ring?

Why the fuck is Hornswoggle helping Brie Bella? And when the fuck are they gonna do the "shocking" reveal of her twin under the ring?

I'm guessing that either Victoria or Natalia went to pull the other twin from under the ring and they grabbed Hornswoggle by mistake.

I'm guessing that either Victoria or Natalia went to pull the other twin from under the ring and they grabbed Hornswoggle by mistake.

I believe there was a deal a few weeks back where Victoria or Natalya (or both) claimed they knew the secret of why Bella kept going under the ring, deducing she was having an affair with Hornswoggle.

I believe there was a deal a few weeks back where Victoria or Natalya (or both) claimed they knew the secret of why Bella kept going under the ring, deducing she was having an affair with Hornswoggle.

Oh, I haven't watched Smackdown for about 4 weeks.

...seriously? They really said that?

Yes, because the best time for your scandalous love affair is in the middle of a match!

It seemed they just edited the spoilers wrong. It seems that after Khali's thing, HHH comes out for the Show/HHH match, in the middle of the match Taker comes out, attacks Show, and then Kozlov comes out to attack HHH. Hardy makes the save and then Hardy attacks HHH with the TOF to end the show.

This shit is whacked!!!

I guess these spoilers make a little sense, maybe next week it'll be HHH, Hardy, & Taker v. Show, Kozlov, & Khali (altho i thought Khali was kinda turning face).

Why is the US champ getting beat every week?

Because R-Truth keeps coming through the crowd rapping about the WWE and saying Wassup so Shelton feels inclined to respond.

WTF is up with Khali being on both Raw and SD now?

Because 2x the Khali is better than 1x the Khali? Seriously, is it even worth questioning why some wrestlers appear on two shows at this point?

What is going on with MVP? Other than the piss test what has he done to be so mercilessly buried? It seems like he's being jobbed out in order to send him to Raw, but I have no idea if that plan is in place or what.

The main event doesn't sound that odd. Basically seems like UT runs in (or just appears) and he brawls with Show to the back, then Kozlov attacks HHH, Jeff makes the save and he and HHH run off Kozlov, then Jeff attacks HHH and leaves him laying.

Here's the part of the whole Brie Bella angle that I don't get or like: Why is it that the twin is able to simply pin someone immediately after getting in the match? Shouldn't Victoria or Natalya be expecting something by this point?

Because 2x the Khali is better than 1x the Khali? Seriously, is it even worth questioning why some wrestlers appear on two shows at this point?

It will be the next time they try to promote a cross brand match, yet nobody will give a shit because they do it on a weekly basis.

Because he's doing a SUPER HUGE MEGA IMPORTANT MAINSTREAM ANGLE with....Johnny Knoxville's webshow.

Here's the part of the whole Brie Bella angle that I don't get or like: Why is it that the twin is able to simply pin someone immediately after getting in the match? Shouldn't Victoria or Natalya be expecting something by this point?

I think WWE's just making Victoria and Natalya look like fools at this point.

Have they shown the twin on TV yet?

Have they shown the twin on TV yet?

I don't believe so. However, the last time Brie was in a tag match on SD against Victoria and Natalya, they made it so obvious that Brie has a twin that even the announcers suspected something was up.(without coming right out and saying it, of course.) Brie wasn't even halfway under the ring when her sister came out directly across from her on the other side. But yeah, they'll probably still have Victoria and Natalya wondering what the hell is going on.

The Brie Bella angle is annoying because why is the twin much more dominant? She comes in, does one roll-up pin, and the match is over, there's no reason why that should happen. I'm already starting to think WWE might blow it with R-Truth, because they had the perfect opportunity to let him cut a promo, but instead they had him say "wassup!" to Shelton, and then he walks away. Not to mention, his vingettes, and his character on TV don't match at all.

According to people who have already seen the show, they have given a reason for MVP losing so much lately. Apparently, he needs one more win to get some incentives that was in his contract. This should be very interesting.