TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy Dunlop

My Brain

I used to be really smart, but after years of not using my brain at all, working retail, I think I'm going retarded.

"Oh God, I wish I had my pretty mind back!"

Well... I do.

I have one cousin who I would absolutely not hesitate to have sex with. I have one sister whose feet I absolutely would not hesitate to kiss, lick, suck on... but I stop there. I saw her naked from behind one time, and I swear it was accidental.. but I have to admit she has a hell of an ass.

I think I'd almost be less grossed out if you just said you wanted to fuck her rather than suck her feet.

I have one cousin who I would absolutely not hesitate to have sex with. I have one sister whose feet I absolutely would not hesitate to kiss, lick, suck on... but I stop there. I saw her naked from behind one time, and I swear it was accidental.. but I have to admit she has a hell of an ass.

I think I'd almost be less grossed out if you just said you wanted to fuck her rather than suck her feet.

Well, I'd have to be a real creep to desire sex with my sister. :unsure:

I don't think I could ever join a gym, personally. The thought of being under scrutiny when I exercise... I'd rather just take a jog through one of the local forests.

Not sure what gym you go to, but the one I go to people couldn't care less if I'm running on the treadmills, sweating like a hog on the bike/rowing machines, or lifting weights. No one comes over and asks if I need a hand, but if I asked for some help they're more then helpful.

I don't think I could ever join a gym, personally. The thought of being under scrutiny when I exercise... I'd rather just take a jog through one of the local forests.

Not sure what gym you go to, but the one I go to people couldn't care less if I'm running on the treadmills, sweating like a hog on the bike/rowing machines, or lifting weights. No one comes over and asks if I need a hand, but if I asked for some help they're more then helpful.

When I went to Gold's Gym a couple of years ago, I had the same experience as Obi Chris. Most people where doing their own thing, and it didn't matter what the hell you where doing as long as you wiped the machines/benches down afterwards.

I'm not certain if you can accurately self-diagnose manic depression. The functional impairment that goes along with that is pretty severe, relative to other disorders. Besides, Matt, aren't you a heavy drinker? That surely muddies the waters when it comes to trying to diagnose yourself. DoCock sounds like he suffers from a clear case of depression, but I'm not sure I'm picking up any sort of long-term manic phase from his anecdote, just a few weird little delusional episodes. I'll put my amateur psych hat back on the rack now.

My self-diagnosis is based off of reading a list of symptoms and finding that 75% apply to me. Manic depression can cause drug and/or alcohol abuse as well. But to answer your question about my drinking, no, I am not. I haven't even been a regular drinker since I ended that misguided relationship with Melissa and started working out in early 2006.

I think I'm probably the most legitimately psychotic person here, with the possible exception of Frigid Soul, and he and I both basically pulled ourselves together through sheer force of will. As such, I look down with contempt on anyone who needs help to better themselves.

Help is for the weak. The military was a good solution, but it's true, they won't take him.

I'm the same age as you and that shocks me actually, considering that you come off as much whinier and more immature than I'd expect a grown man to be. It amazes me to read about the shit you're putting yourself through. That's important to keep in mind by the way, most of the issues you have are all created in your own head. Nobody is laughing at you, nobody is judging you when you walk, nobody gives a fuck. It's all just your own self-loathing.

Force yourself out of your comfort zone, live a little and you'll realise little by little what you are capable of, which is a lot. The best part is, the more you try new things, the easier it becomes later and you learn that most of what you were afraid of wasn't really worth thinking about in the first place.

Of course it all starts with YOU. None of the people here can hold your hand and force you to do anything. It's all about you willing to take your life back. At the end of the day you're still a young chap, so don't worry about lost time. You'd be surprised at how much time you have left.

Don't join the army, that's the easy way out, unless you have a strong desire to actually help out your country. From the sound of it though you're just looking at someone else to help kick your ass for you, which means you're just digging the hole even deeper. DIY is not just an outdated punk slogan you know.

Guy's a sociopath. I feel sorry for his relatives, whose only crime was being sexy. He should be locked up somewhere safe, where he can never start any topics at this board ever again.

That word gets thrown around far too often though. There's also so many categories under it. That's probably one of the most overused terms by amateur psychologists, as Czech put it.

Wanting to fuck a cousin and suck your sister's feet is fucked up though. I don't know what the term is for that.

but yous still a fuck up...

Believe me, if you knew the whole of my insanity, you would consider "fuck up" an improvement. But I'm not even that anymore. I'm mentally healthier than I have been since I was like 6. Externally, my life is picking up too.

Don't join the army, that's the easy way out

And what the hell is wrong with that?

It will just make the problem worse. The quick and easy fix always look more appealing, but it never ends up well. A guy with all his mental problems will only end up worse off being treated like shit. In this particular situation, I see Private Pyle killing his commanding officer before blowing off his face with a rifle in the middle of the night.

Pfft. Nah.

He doesn't have real mental problems, he's just a whiny bitch. He needs someone to kick his ass into shape.

The quick and easy fix never ends up well? Yes, it often does. You're also misguided in calling the military easy. They're specifically designed for this shit.

I'm the same age as you and that shocks me actually, considering that you come off as much whinier and more immature than I'd expect a grown man to be. It amazes me to read about the shit you're putting yourself through. That's important to keep in mind by the way, most of the issues you have are all created in your own head. Nobody is laughing at you, nobody is judging you when you walk, nobody gives a fuck. It's all just your own self-loathing.

Force yourself out of your comfort zone, live a little and you'll realise little by little what you are capable of, which is a lot. The best part is, the more you try new things, the easier it becomes later and you learn that most of what you were afraid of wasn't really worth thinking about in the first place.

Of course it all starts with YOU. None of the people here can hold your hand and force you to do anything. It's all about you willing to take your life back. At the end of the day you're still a young chap, so don't worry about lost time. You'd be surprised at how much time you have left.

Don't join the army, that's the easy way out, unless you have a strong desire to actually help out your country. From the sound of it though you're just looking at someone else to help kick your ass for you, which means you're just digging the hole even deeper. DIY is not just an outdated punk slogan you know.

Thank you for this post. It's awesome that you took the time to try to help me, and I'll try to keep in mind what you've said here.

Pfft. Nah.

He doesn't have real mental problems, he's just a whiny bitch. He needs someone to kick his ass into shape.

The quick and easy fix never ends up well? Yes, it often does. You're also misguided in calling the military easy. They're specifically designed for this shit.

You're right on the military not being the easy way out, it's actually pretty fucking tough. By easy way out I guess I meant in terms of a quick solution, rather than taking the time to actually think about what might be the best possible road to recovery. I'd also say the quick and easy fix never ends up well for a serious problem. For the smaller things in life, sure. But for something like what he's going through? Doubtful.

DoPussy, no problem. Just know you're going to fail a bunch of times doing whatever it is you want to be doing before you get any better. If it was easy you'd have done it already.

Do you actually want help, or do you want us to read your monologue?

Can't it be both?

Actually, just typing everything out to begin with made me feel a lot better, and I was half-hoping I'd get some responses just making fun of me or whatever, but all the helpful replies have been a pleasant surprise, and I'm grateful to everyone who took the time to read and respond.

There won't be anything that we can do, let me tell you that. Everything that you are talking about are problems that you have to face psychologically, and your own will is the only thing that can change it, period. Stop being a lazy bastard, work on your game, whatever. Make the effort. Joining the army or anything like that won't solve any of your problems. You'll be the Private Pile of the group. Don't rely on anything but yourself to make your problems go away. You've told us what your issues are, go and fix them. If you can't help yourself, no one here can.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
My self-diagnosis is based off of reading a list of symptoms and finding that 75% apply to me.

Bosh, flimshaw. Med student syndrome. You can pull out your handy DSM-IV and diagnose yourself with virtually anything if you want to. You're just aware of the glamour associated with bipolar disorder and approached it with that end in mind. Watch this. Selected at random:

313.81 Oppositional Defiant Disorder

A pattern of negativistic, hostile, and defiant behavior lasting at least six months, during which four or more of the following are present:

(1) often loses temper

(2) often argues with adults

(3) often actively defies or refuses to comply with adults' requests or rules

(4) often deliberately annoys people

(5) often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior

(6) is often touchy or easily annoyed by others

(7) is often angry and resentful

(8) is often spiteful or vindictive

I lose my temper all the time, sure. Argue with adults? Story of my life. Actively defiant? Gave my English teachers fits. Deliberately annoys people? Ask Porter. Blames others for it? Ask anyone else here. Easily annoyed by others? Why else would I be diagnosing myself with Oppositional Defiant Disorder, right? It's because Matt is annoying me. Angry and resentful? Sure. Spiteful and vindictive? Yes. There, I didn't just hit four, I hit all eight, because I decided I would. I can do this all day if you'd like. I've "diagnosed myself" with paranoid schizophrenia, multiple-etiology delirium, and undifferentiated somatoform disorder. "Female sexual arousal disorder" might be a reach; I'm just warning you ahead of time.

I had other people I know go through a list without telling them my opinions and asked them to mark the symptoms they thought I exhibited. It was 95% agreement.

At any rate, I'm seeing a psychiatrist for a professional evaluation in a month, so that should clear things up. These are symptoms I've shown for years, before I even knew what constituted bipolar disorder.

I had other people I know go through a list without telling them my opinions and asked them to mark the symptoms they thought I exhibited. It was 95% agreement.

Confirmation bias. Bad way to come to a conclusion.

Black Moses is right, it's not the best way of diagnosing things. Hell, 90% of my high school suffered from Czech's ODD then.

My self-diagnosis is based off of reading a list of symptoms and finding that 75% apply to me.

Bosh, flimshaw. Med student syndrome. You can pull out your handy DSM-IV and diagnose yourself with virtually anything if you want to. You're just aware of the glamour associated with bipolar disorder and approached it with that end in mind. Watch this. Selected at random:

313.81 Oppositional Defiant Disorder

A pattern of negativistic, hostile, and defiant behavior lasting at least six months, during which four or more of the following are present:

(1) often loses temper

(2) often argues with adults

(3) often actively defies or refuses to comply with adults' requests or rules

(4) often deliberately annoys people

(5) often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior

(6) is often touchy or easily annoyed by others

(7) is often angry and resentful

(8) is often spiteful or vindictive

I lose my temper all the time, sure. Argue with adults? Story of my life. Actively defiant? Gave my English teachers fits. Deliberately annoys people? Ask Porter. Blames others for it? Ask anyone else here. Easily annoyed by others? Why else would I be diagnosing myself with Oppositional Defiant Disorder, right? It's because Matt is annoying me. Angry and resentful? Sure. Spiteful and vindictive? Yes. There, I didn't just hit four, I hit all eight, because I decided I would. I can do this all day if you'd like. I've "diagnosed myself" with paranoid schizophrenia, multiple-etiology delirium, and undifferentiated somatoform disorder. "Female sexual arousal disorder" might be a reach; I'm just warning you ahead of time.

"Czech Diagnoses You With a Psychological Disorder" would be a fantastic thread.

All this stuff about how it all starts with "YOU" and whatnot is bullshit. You are who you'll always be and that will never change. You need to move out to Hollywood do meth and write screenplays, you could even write a novel. Even if it never gets published maybe some crazy mixed up kid will find it washed up on the beach and it will change his life. You're not a hard working person but rather a creative person. You are the way you are because thats how you, deep down inside, really want to be. From the time you became aware of your continuous stream of thought, you began manufacturing this world of darkness you live in, so much that you halucinate that demons are going to eat you. That kind of mind control makes you much smarter than some douche with a handlebar mustache swinging a hammer all day building a park bench listen to that country music guy, ya know the one with the beard and American flag shirt. Folks here have been calling you a pussy, but this society tell us that we need to be a certain way and you have the BALLS to oppose it in everyway. You are a free independent thinker and it's people like you that leave a mark on this world. Everyone saying "You need your ass kicked and get with the program" and stuff like that are only trying it get you join them in THE MACHINE. After awhile a man is told "do what we say" "be a team player" "be a part of something bigger than yourself" "fall in line". What those statements really mean is "surrender yourself to us" "we now own you" "you are nothing". Don't bash your parents, they know something incredible is going to give way to your depressed slacker shell which is why they do their best to facilitate your needs and keep you from entering "The Real World" aka Hell. They sold thier souls a long time ago for thier basic human needs and don't want you to do the same. You got this world in your back pocket man, I love you.

Oh and don't fuck your sister or do anything sexual to her feet.

I think we can all agree that Matt Young fucking DoP's sister would solve everyones problems.

Also Pagin' Dr. Czech must happen.