TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

Halloween Spectacular

Here's how I'm picturing the set. A tree on each side of the entryway, "decorated" with toilet paper, with big piles of leaves at their bases, and big jack-o-lanterns in front of the piles. The aisle would be lined with headstones, each featuring the name of a random OAOAST'er. The entrance would have orange-and-black streamers which the wrestlers walk through, as opposed to curtains. Also, the show would open with leaves falling from the ceiling.

I hope to have some sort of special Halloween-themed HL title match planned out. But don't hold me to that just yet.

Here's how I'm picturing the set. A tree on each side of the entryway, "decorated" with toilet paper, with big piles of leaves at their bases, and big jack-o-lanterns in front of the piles. The aisle would be lined with headstones, each featuring the name of a random OAOAST'er.

obv. we need to have a buried alive match now. Which we've never actually had in the OAOAST. That's a lil shocking actually, I figured someone would try either that or a casket match once.

Send everything to Tony!!!

OK, I've got a plan for the Heartland title. I would like this match to open the show.

The match will be called the Heartland Halloween Hootenanny. It will take place at the Howl-O-Scream exhibit at Busch Gardens Africa in Tampa, FL. There will be 16 (subject to change) participants, and the object is to find "the button", which will be used to open the front gate to the exhibit and exit it, thus becoming the winner of the match. The winner of the match (which will be pre-taped) will face Sandman9000 for the Heartland title later in the show.

If you have any guys available, let me know, but I can't promise they'll all get used.

EDIT: Here's the map. It says Williamsburg, VA, but let's just pretend, like on Mr. Rogers, PRETEND, that it's the Tampa one.

map2006hoslargedz6.jpg

-MAIN EVENT!

5-MAN PRISM ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Tha Puerto Rican (Champion) vs. Alfdogg (Challenger) vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix (Challenger with Megan Skye) vs. Bohemoth (Challenger) vs. Brickston (Challenger with Vitamin X)

OK, here are my characters that I plan to use in the Heartland match. Again, this is subject to change.

Jumbo

Deuce Deuce Bigelow

Vinny Valentine

Ken Pantera

"After Hours" Felix Strutter

Denzel Spencer

Reggie Lamont

Brock Ausstin

The Burrough Boys (maybe)

I have yet to hear from anyone else about characters that would be available.

OK, here are my characters that I plan to use in the Heartland match. Again, this is subject to change.

Jumbo

Deuce Deuce Bigelow

Vinny Valentine

Ken Pantera

Denzel Spencer

Reggie Lamont

Brock Ausstin

The Burrough Boys (maybe)

I have yet to hear from anyone else about characters that would be available.

You can use "Cash Money" Curtis Black, if you'd like. I'm working on his stats right now.

Shit, my bad, alf. Los Conquistadors are available. I only suggest them because they're doing a voodoo gimmick which fits in with crazy ass Halloween. Los Diablos would probably be pretty cool also, just 'cause you know weird as dudes dressed up as pink devils. And The Last Kings of Scotland are okay also.

Fatal 4 Way

OAO World Tag Team Title Match

The Heavenly Rockers vs. James Blonde & Faqu vs. Zack Malibu & Sly Sommers vs. Reject & Thunderkid ©

Edited by Tony149

Hey guys. Sorry for not leaving feedback for HD last week, but I've been meaning to say this for a while; I'd like to see everyone start to make an effort to leave feedback at least for PPVs/Spectaculars, if nothing else.

OK, here's the final roster for the Hootenanny.

Jumbo

Deuce Deuce Bigelow

Vinny Valentine

Ken Pantera

Denzel Spencer

Reggie Lamont

Jamie O'Hara

Los Conquistadores

Los Diablos de Fuego

"Cash Money" Curtis Black

Biff Atlas

Mardi Gras Homewrecking Crew

And a mystery man (see if you can guess who!!!)

Ah-ha! There have actually been several casket matches. And two of them were flaming caskets, both with Popick one against AP and the other against Zack, those two were before most of our times but Alf, Tony and Zack(obv) were here for it. And Axel had a normal non skin melting casket match as well.

BARON WINDELLS Vs CHRISTIAN WRIGHT-might be late due to bouts of extreme Fallout 3

Also in honor of High School Musical 3, Molly Nerdly presents Middle School Musical 1!

My match is gonna be a liiiiiiiiiitttttllllllle bit late. Like, sayyyy, tomorrow night. Is there a chance the show will take place on Saturday?

A LATE OAOAST SHOW?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?!!

My match is gonna be a liiiiiiiiiitttttllllllle bit late. Like, sayyyy, tomorrow night. Is there a chance the show will take place on Saturday?

More than a chance...very likely. I could use the extra day myself anyway.

Sign in to follow this