TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

Bound for Glory Discussion

WTF on the introduction of the Iraq veteran. Sounds like a super cheap way to get heat for Bashir.

One little small annoyance with the production end of TNA.....they really need to get rid of David Penzer. He was falling over his own words there, introducing that guy. Don West as ring announcer (and someone else on color) would be worth a shot.

As somebody who doesn't watch a lot of TNA, could someone tell me:

A) Why Taylor Wilde, of all people, is KO Champion?

B) Why Roxxie is so clean?

C) Why Cheerleader Melissa isn't Cheerleader Melissa?

That was a weak finish to an otherwise alright match, but nothing spectacular either. Basically average all around.

Foley must have creative control if they really ARE bringing back Urple the Clown (the clown who hassled Vince in the hospital and also I think was brought back for the This is Your Life segment w/ Foley and Rock). So she will take a bump for Kong on Impact?

Expecting this ladies title match to be stiff as hell.

As somebody who doesn't watch a lot of TNA, could someone tell me:

C) Why Cheerleader Melissa isn't Cheerleader Melissa?

She probably pissed somebody off in the back.

What's funny is that Melissa actually had a match on Impact months ago, I think against Daisee Haze or something. But never followed upon....I thought they were going to build to them revealing who Saeed was under the mask by having her appear seperately like that.

For those who are watching, any estimates on crowd total? They definately have a bigger crowd than I have seen before, I am thinking between 7-8K.

What's funny is that Melissa actually had a match on Impact months ago, I think against Daisee Haze or something. But never followed upon....I thought they were going to build to them revealing who Saeed was under the mask by having her appear seperately like that.

I saw that, and I was really happy because I thought that something was going to come of it... but, no...

I think that Roxxie is kinda hot with the short hair and the plaid getup. She reminds me of this one girl that I almost went out with.

Is TNA intentionally presenting Taylor Wilde as a Trish Stratus wannabe (same hometown, mannerisms, etc?) or is it all just coincidence?

That was just starting to get into a good match, and stiff too, but was JUST STARTING TO and that finish came out of nowhere. These three could have and should have been able to do much more than this. Definately a letdown on that one, totally cut off at its' legs in a way.

Did West just refer to Hernandez as "Homicide?"

haha, I think so.

One thing that is for sure here on this show, this crowd is rabid.

That was a retarded spot with Mongo and Beer Money.

I had flashbacks of the ridiculous football match from the dying days of the AWA during that spot.