TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

Bound for Glory Discussion

Haha, fuckin Mongo keeps doing his stupid finger pointing and shaking it all the time, how he did in WCW.

Holy fuck on the fire spot! DAMN

Abyss has to be seriously burned, he wasn't really protected at all with that fire spot, just basically a light t-shirt material.

Hernandez just hit Storm with one of the stiffest kendo stick shots I've ever seen, right across the forehead.

This one is getting crazy.....

That was a fun weapons match, made the Monster's Ball stip more than just a typical kind of these TNA hardcore style of matches. So it stood out more than the norm of these kinds in the company. Another thing about it was that it seemed to have went at least 20 minutes, and the crowd was definately 110 percent into it. The Mongo element was bad though in how he counted count properly. But I still can't believe that bump Abyss took through the fire. Looked really sick. The bump alone, without the fire element, would have been stiff enough as he didn't really break the fall that well through the table and pretty much bounced his back off the concrete, since he really had air when he took the double chokeslam.

Mongo's horrible counting strangely added to the craziness of the match.

Yeah, it kinda did.

Styles appeared to have hit his head on the concrete off that amazing moonsault he did off the top rope to the outside. I didn't notice it first, but on the replay it looked like he may have. And now he's either selling a beating well or is probably seriously knocked silly.

Nice little set of spots there with Styles giving Booker the pele, and the double ax kick from Booker.

I didn't even know that they were building to a finish.

So far the middle of the card hasn't held up to the beginning. Let's hope for a good hour no. 3.

I like that Jarrett/Angle has a strong sense of history.

I liked that finish, and overall not a bad match at all, solid *** 1/2 stuff there. Although the finish did come a bit out of nowhere, but at least it was going from one larger spot to the next a bit, which the ladies title match didn't have whatsoever really. But 5 more minutes to this match would have at least slowed things down a bit to where everything would have built better.

Little dissapointed they didn't do anything with showing what was in the briefcase, though.

What's with both guys no-selling their own personal finishers?

The idea is that Sting can't apply Joe's finisher properly and effectively, and vice versa. That, and "Fuck you!" adrenaline. I liked it.