TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Ongoing Impact spoilers for this Thursday

*The Motor City Machineguns defeated TNA X-Division champ Sheik Abdul Bashir & Sonjay Dutt. Kurt Angle hits the ring and lays out Dutt and the Guns. He grabs the ring mic and says he's going to take out every talent in the company until he gets his hands on Jeff Jarrett inside a ring again. Until then, the blood is on Jarrett's hands.

*Jeremy Borash interviews Kevin Nash, who reminds everyone of the old saying, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Nash said that 10 months ago, Joe disrespected Nash and Scott Hall and that Nash just bided his time. He warned everyone that the old Kevin Nash is back and he's all about Nash now.

*TNA champion Sting came out and said that at Bound for Glory, Samoa Joe was the better man but because of his disrespect, now Sting is the World champion. Sting said that after the match, some of the wrestlers shook his hands, but some, like AJ Styles, didn't. Styles comes out and says that if Sting would actually listen, then perhaps he'd earn some respect. Styles said that he's on the road making money while Sting sits at home spending his. Sting says that AJ once told him he didn't like the way his father raised him and if he keeps on making decisions like the ones he has, AJ will turn into his father. Styles slaps Sting, who says he will let that one slide. Styles tells him not to and slaps him again. They brawl until security breaks it up.

*Booker T defeated LAX's Hernandez.

*Kurt Angle came out and attacked Dave Penzer (yay!), then began laying out security and referees. Jeff Jarrett came out and told Angle that he had him at Bound for Glory and Jeff isn't going to do it again. He tells Angle to let it go. Angle asks Jarrett if he remembers the time Angle visited his home when Jeff was signing Angle and wonders if Jeff's daughters need a visit from "Uncle Kurt." Jarrett loses it and tries to go after Angle, who mocks him and walks off.

*Mick Foley comes out to address the Impact Zone. He says that for the last 23 years, he's been a junkie - a roller coaster junkie. He says when he was on the road, he would always look for roller coasters to try and ride the next coaster. Foley says that life in wrestling is like coasters and the last few weeks have been one of the greatest rides of his life. He says he wishes it would have lasted a little longer. Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed and AJ Styles come out to congratulate him. As Foley leaves, Jeff Jarrett meets him on the stage, shakes his hand and they leave together.

*Jim Cornette calls from Las Vegas and announces that since Angle is out of control and looking for a fight, he can wrestle Matt Morgan tonight on Impact.

*Roxxi defeated Raisha Saeid but was laid out by Awesome Kong after the match.

*Kevin Nash defeated Consequences Creed. Nash takes the mic and says the "New Generation" of guys like Creed, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles are either the most arrogant or the most stupid people he's ever met. Nash turns to the crowd and tells them that he is the smartest man in the wrestling business and it must kill the fans to know their wives all want him. He said the fans may not like him, but they better learn to love him because he's the best thing going today.

*Backstage, Jeremy Borash catches Mick Foley coming out of Jeff Jarrett's office and they tease that he and Jeff may have come to a new deal to keep Foley in TNA.

*Kurt Angle defeated Matt Morgan. He continues to beat down Morgan until Abyss hits the ring. Angle attacks him and busts Abyss open, putting him in the ankle lock.

*Jeremy Borash catches Jeff Jarrett and Mick Foley leaving together in a car for Las Vegas. Foley announces he's going to make a declaration next week that will change the wrestling world.

Xplosion:

*Jay Lethal & Petey Williams defeated The Rock N' Rave Infection.

This angle between the kids and the respect is just awesome, in my eyes. I was just discussing it with a forum member in town the other day, that Sting is being portrayed as a heel, yet hasn't done a single heelish thing.

This is the one angle that's made me watch TNA properly for the first time in its existence.

Wait, in storyline, was BFG supposed to be Foley's last "appearance"? The way the middle segment was worded made it seem like BFG was it for Foley and he was just going to retire again, then seemed like it was a shock that he might stay when spotted coming out of Jarrett's office. I haven't been keeping up, so I'm confused.

Wait, in storyline, was BFG supposed to be Foley's last "appearance"? The way the middle segment was worded made it seem like BFG was it for Foley and he was just going to retire again, then seemed like it was a shock that he might stay when spotted coming out of Jarrett's office. I haven't been keeping up, so I'm confused.

Yes, the storyline is that BFG would be Foley's only major appearance and tonight was to be his farewell to TNA after six long weeks of service.

Styles vs Sting is what we all wanted, and that's good, but I just like consistency. Booker just pinned AJ at the pay per view. How does this work?

And the Guns finally get a win, but over the X-champ? I think Bashir actually has a lost more matches than he's won since winning the title, which may be some kind of weird record.

And, of course, Roxxi and Kong get TV time, but the champ is nowhere to be found.

Nice to see Joe not even get on the show right after losing the belt.

And, of course, Roxxi and Kong get TV time, but the champ is nowhere to be found.

I don't get it either, which makes Taylor's blatant push even more baffling.

Nice to see Joe not even get on the show right after losing the belt.

I don't get it either, which makes Taylor's blatant push even more baffling.

He selling the testicle injury he got at the hands of, well, himself.

samoajoeinsaneconcretebumpclose250r.gif

He might didn't have to "sell" that at all.

This doesn't sound like a bad show but on some level sounds too much like Angle getting his ego stroked in a return favor for jobbing at the PPV. So they feed him half the roster, announcers, and job out Matt Morgan to him.

It's time to go with Kong/Roxxi #1 contender with the winner getting the belt off Taylor.

Are Jeff's daughters of legal age or did Kurt Angle just admit he was a pedophile?

Cause that was one of the oddest lines I can think of and honestly it doesn't make much sense for Jarrett to attack him unless that WAS what he was driving at.

Are Jeff's daughters of legal age or did Kurt Angle just admit he was a pedophile?

Cause that was one of the oddest lines I can think of and honestly it doesn't make much sense for Jarrett to attack him unless that WAS what he was driving at.

His kids are pretty young. What is with them turning Angle into a child predator? First with Sting's son at a football game, and now with Jarrett, yuck!

His kids are pretty young. What is with them turning Angle into a child predator? First with Sting's son at a football game, and now with Jarrett, yuck!

This isn't the first time a wrestling promotion has made Angle into a creep (his WWE feud with Booker T involving Sharmell).

Come on, let's atleast look at the way Angle delivers those lines on TV. I'm sure it will come off as Angle trying to play headgames with Jarrett to get him back in the ring rather than Angle saying he's going to Jarrett's house to rape his daughters.

Angle's storyline with Sharmell was at least amusing and while he admitting he wanted to do all these sex acts with her nothing really came of it and he got his ass kicked. The stuff with Sting's son and this deal with him talking about Jarrett's daughters isn't needed.

Angle's storyline with Sharmell was at least amusing and while he admitting he wanted to do all these sex acts with her nothing really came of it and he got his ass kicked. The stuff with Sting's son and this deal with him talking about Jarrett's daughters isn't needed.

There is absolutely nothing similar about the Angle/Sharmell and Angle/Jarrett's daughters stuff. Angle talking about Jarrett's kids had as much sexual connotation to it as Jericho talking about HBK's kids...none.

Knowing Russo, I'm sure next week will see Angle stalking Jarrett's kids outside their home while Jeff will be stuck in The Impact Zone, helpless to do anything.

Knowing Russo, I'm sure next week will see Angle stalking Jarrett's kids outside their home while Jeff will be stuck in The Impact Zone, helpless to do anything.

Actually, to be technical, wouldn't he be stuck in Las Vegas?

Actually, to be technical, wouldn't he be stuck in Las Vegas?

You're right. Forgot about Impact being live from Vegas.

Sounds like a soild show.

Hopefully The Gunns will get a title shot in the near future - it appears to me that they are starting to get back in favour with the bookers - they looked strong in the match at BFG.

No Somoa Joe and no Beer Money though is a shame :-( No such thing as a perfect show mind - this one looks solidly booked.

The best thing to do with Joe right now is keep him off TV for a month, then bring him back by clearing house and declaring himself as the best in TNA and demanding a title shot for "his belt".

As for the show, it looks pretty good. But nothing major to note other than the Guns won a match.

The opening was good enough, I've always enjoyed a pumped up Sting promo, but holy shit TNA...I hate that TO THE BACK stuff they do almost instantly as soon as something exciting starts up. Why not let these things play out and let the emotion of the moment set in?

It's little things like that that keeps me from watching the show every single week. I just can't stand it.