TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Is it just me or...

I found out about this place because somebody had a link in their signature over at the old Crazy Max board. I thought that it was another trading site.

Brody is the best ambassador we could possibly have.

Sub-Thread- Assignment: Brody.

Bruiser, this is your assignment. Get sloppy drunk, write forums.thesmartmarks.com on your chest with a sharpie (or write that, then get drunk) take a bunch of pictures of yourself in your underwear, and post them all the fuck over the internet.

Unlike Bart Simpson, I could not write legibly on my self:

1361424315_10172008_1.jpg

258620583_10172008_2.jpg

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Get somebody else to help you, Bruiser, write it horizontally, too, and make sure your nipple is the dot for the dot-com.

If this fails, just make a sign with some posterboard.

Point is, it needs to be you, drunk, in your underwear. I'll leave the rest to you.

This is the most active new thread we've had in a while. This place sure does love to talk about itself.

Doesn't everyone love to talk about themselves?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Everybody should write forums.thesmartmarks.com on themselves and take a picture and post it.

I think the two biggest downfalls to this place is that 1: its still a wrestling board even though most here don't give a shit about wrestling. 2: an anti-newb vibe that has been here since 2003 is starting to bite this place in the ass because it seems that new posters are not wanted. So its the same core of 50 or so posters all over the place.

http://www.big-boards.com/highlight/307/

This is the problem (not really) we have no board description at big boards

No description has been provided for The Smart Marks. If you would like to submit a description for these message boards, click here.

A few proper words and we are back in business

How to describe us?

A board that offers discussions on current professional wrestling along with its past that also offers insightful talk about sports, current events, movies and et all... ??

Perhaps we need to recognize that TSM's best days are behind us and like an alien race that dried up their home planet, we need to migrate to new pastures and suck up fresh resources.

Let's inundate some awful board for fun and see how long it takes for 80% of us to get banned. Any bad band with frat boy fans will do. Or any site where people share fan fiction.

We've already done that. Don't you remember the Avril Lavigne board invasion of 2002? Time to brush up on your TSM history, Skywarp!(.)

Edit: This was in reference to Skywarp!'s post, although much of it applies to Venkman's post as well.

There was this:

I HAD ER ENCOUNTOR. BUT IT WERENT IN PERSON. ITZ WEN I WUZ WATCHENG TV, AND I SAW HER VIDEEO 4 CUMPLICATED, AND MY PANTS BEGAN GETTEENG TITER, BUT DEN I FELT A HUGE RELIEF... BUT MY UNDERWEERS WERE MOIST. OMG, IZ DAT NOT WEERD????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ITS LIKE SHE WUZ FEELEENG MY AREA

Pretty high-concept stuff. Unfortunately, we killed their board, so none of our hilarious threads and comments have been preserved. Society's loss, I guess.

The absolute pinnacle of board invasions were MrRant and I invading various boards for our own amusement. Sadly, we didn't really share it with the board at large, but dear god, good times.