TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Is it just me or...

Jeremy Botter responds to my pleas for new MEMBERS:

jbotter

Posted: 27 Oct 2008 11:12 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still feel bad for helping create that site. It was a long time ago, but the guilt never truly fades.

Jeremy Botter

http://jbotter.wordpress.com

Jeremy Botter responds to my pleas for new MEMBERS:

jbotter

Posted: 27 Oct 2008 11:12 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still feel bad for helping create that site. It was a long time ago, but the guilt never truly fades.

Jeremy Botter

http://jbotter.wordpress.com

Why would he feel guilty about making this site?

I've mostly lurked here for almost 5 years. It's gotten to the point where I rarely visit anymore, mostly because as others have said, other things come up in life as you age. If you don't have new members to replace the old ones as they leave, things die down, as has happened here.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Well, I've been passionately talking to the boys in the staff folder about turning things around. I pulled down my pants, said that TSM is getting fucked in the ass, and told them to help me fix it. Then I kept my pants down.

Well, I've been passionately talking to the boys in the staff folder about turning things around. I pulled down my pants, said that TSM is getting fucked in the ass, and told them to help me fix it. Then I kept my pants down.

You also told Smues to leave the staff folder for the last fifteen minutes of the meeting, right?

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Cannot post with him. Cannot mod with him. Cannot board hard with him. Can't do it.

Cannot post with him. Cannot mod with him. Cannot board hard with him. Can't do it.

Czech would rather go out and mod with 10 posters and just get spammed all the way until he had to do something else than mod with 11 when he knew that right now that poster is not a part of the mod team.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
That whole run of Mike Singletary jokes made me laugh really hard.

Your response to "BUTT: Back to Basics" made me laugh hard! See, the board is already being saved.

With posts like these, http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...t&p=2784442

maybe we don't need new members.

But he gave us this...

I hate WHEN the girl u love hates u and u cant make her love u and then you gho home and jack off thinking o her so next time u see her u are awkward and fuck it up even more and it just becomes a huge downwrild spiral

With posts like these, http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...t&p=2784442

maybe we don't need new members.

But he gave us this...

I hate WHEN the girl u love hates u and u cant make her love u and then you gho home and jack off thinking o her so next time u see her u are awkward and fuck it up even more and it just becomes a huge downwrild spiral

I think that's my new Facebook Status Update.

I think we have potential here. We have alot of lurkers (and not all of them are old TSMers coming back to look around) I like that Masked Heel and Franchise are trying to stimulate talk. Some boards are awesome with a limited crew, but that crew has to post to stimulate discussion.

*thumbs up*

I find it amusing that only 9 people (not including myself) have posted within the last day. Venkman's grand total of 2 posts accounts for 10% (now 9.5%) of the activity today.

Do we at least get to eat the non-survivors? If so I call shotgun on their thighs. They're tender. As long as they're not hairy, that is.