TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

Brutus Beefcake knocks up super model?

I think "The Baby with No Name, Ziering" works best. Since we got a bit of the Zodiac/Disciple/Brutus/Bootyman/Shark/etc.... and of course Ms. Ziering still whoring the name of Ian.

Leslie was Shark too? Damn, he was more versatile that I thought.

Correction, I got that one mixed up. I guess that's what happens when you have over 10 names in Wrestling.

Correction, I got that one mixed up. I guess that's what happens when you have over 10 names in Wrestling.

Fourteen names total!

Eddie Golden

Eddie Boulder (AWA/NWA)

Dizzy Hogan (NWA)

Brutus Beefcake

Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake

Furface

Bruther Bruti (WCW)

The Butcher (WCW)

The Man With No Name

The Zodiac (WCW)

The Bootyman (WCW)

The Disciple (nWo)

Ed Leslie (WCW)

Brute Force (Australia)

Fourteen names total!

Eddie Golden

Eddie Boulder (AWA/NWA)

Dizzy Hogan (NWA)

Brutus Beefcake

Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake

Furface

Bruther Bruti (WCW)

The Butcher (WCW)

The Man With No Name

The Zodiac (WCW)

The Bootyman (WCW)

The Disciple (nWo)

Ed Leslie (WCW)

Brute Force (Australia)

That name takes the cake.

The baby's name will be Furface Ziering!

I think what is the most disturbing is that someone would sleep with Brutus Beefcake.

19.jpg

...I'd hit it.

I've seen Brutus in person before...the man is the freakiest looking person I have ever seen! You know that saying "someone you don't want to meet in a dark alley." yeah...Beefcake is THAT person.

I love how, in what appears to be a casual picture of him sitting on his couch at home, Beefcake is doing a fucking wrestling pose.

Looks like he's blaming a fart on someone.

I think Run-In Man and The Mariner are one in the same.

Yes. Was the Furface name attached to that gimmick too?

I don't believe he was ever referred to by any name. Those were just names fans gave to the gimmick.

The rumor was that he was going to be called "The Mariner." Fur-Face and Run-In-Man were just names fans on places like RSPW gave to him after the couple times he appeared on TV, attacking guys like Earthquake.

Anyone watch this last night? It really wasn't that bad.

Yea I actually enjoyed it. Bonaduce and Diamond are natural heels . Plus their matches looked prety good for having one training session. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Yeah Butterbean, Rodman, Bonaduce, and Screech all did well. the girls were just there really. Todd bridges did nothing really so its hard to comment on him.

Yeah Butterbean, Rodman, Bonaduce, and Screech all did well. the girls were just there really. Todd bridges did nothing really so its hard to comment on him.

No, Todd Bridges orchestrated that clusterfuck of a schmoz after the match, remember? And he jumping elbowed a standing dude (Butterbean?) in the back before getting the beat up and made to look like a punk.

And I disagree on the girls thing. Trishelle was pretty decent. The rest sucked big time, but at least Erin was trying.

The thing that bothered me the most was they'd all take like 3 hours between moves posing and "working" the crowd. Is that what they really think wrestling is like? It's too bad someone like Tazz isn't there to kick their asses the next day for pulling some amateur bullshit like that. We instead have to deal with Beefcake and Knobbs training these people. That's a surefire path to greatness. Also, I laughed pretty hard when the Hulkster talked about all the agility he had to utilize in the ring.

Also, I laughed pretty hard when the Hulkster talked about all the agility he had to utilize in the ring.

Maybe he was talking specifically about his stints in Japan.

Also, I laughed pretty hard when the Hulkster talked about all the agility he had to utilize in the ring.

Maybe he was talking specifically about his stints in Japan.

Hogan doing a top rope legdrop is a hilarious visual that just came to my mind.

Too bad he'd break a hip trying to do it now.

I had to chuckle at Hogan talking about how you have to take it to the top rope. The only time I ever saw him do that is when I was in the arena at the SNME when he superplexed Big Boss Man off the top of the cage. And forget about him ever doing a leap from the balcony of an arena.

Although, I did think Hogan calling Tiffany a jabroni was pure gold in the first episode. :lol: