TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

UFN 16 - Fight for the Troops

I don't think so, because before this I've never watched a UFC show and been shocked by how brutal the finishes and one sided all the fights were.

Matty W cost me my parlay bet cause I didn't really know much about Miller

Ben Saunders was a beast with his utter destruction of Brandon Wolff, though the fight should have been stopped earlier. It was very quickly clear that Wolff wasn't going to have an answer for Saunders and it was a very brutal beating. The Al-Hassan arm injury looked nasty. And that main event finish was nasty. I think if Yamasaki had been closer he probably would have been able to see that Yoshida was done after the first punch and called it off. As it is, we had the highlight reel KO but also the sight of Yoshida being stretchered out as Goldberg and Rogan closed the show. FftT was a really good show for a really good cause.

I don't know, it felt weird having the most brutal show be about supporting the troops, and fuck Steve Cantwell. Also, fuck Rich Ace Franklin for Triangling a dude who had lost his legs in the war.

I don't know, it felt weird having the most brutal show be about supporting the troops, and fuck Steve Cantwell. Also, fuck Rich Ace Franklin for Triangling a dude who had lost his legs in the war.

It was ironic that a show raising funds for a research facility dealing with traumatic brain injuries saw a number of injuries itself, including concussions and huge haematoma.

Fuck what shit? I never once in that post gave any indication that Miller would win.

Nas: I know your type I know your kind ya

Lil Jon: Quick to back down

It's all good... I give Miller his due, he fought a great fight on short notice and took it to my boy Wiman. I'd figure Tong would be giving me more shit after all the shit I've given him.

I'll admit I didn't know too much about Miller in the past, but I'll look out for him in the future. I'm interested to see him fight again.

What is with the Steve Cantwell hate? Dude didn't tap so he forced the issue. So what if he was pumped and talking shit after, I'd be pretty fucking excited if I busted someone's arm like that too...

Then you're a douchebag as well.

I don't blame him for doing what he had to do to win the fight... But bragging out breaking someone's arm and seriously injuring someone is not classy and makes you look like douchebag.