TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

All Hallows general chit-chat

Anyone who wants in, or wants something changed, or just wants to natter about this card in some way or another, do it here.

I prefer Dicklesskin myself. Much better for stupid punny move-names.

Anyway, cheers for handling that Toxx. Kinda threw you into the lurch there... or is it left you in the lurch? I forget. I'll try and flesh out the card descriptions or something to make it right.

You'll note I ignored all of your booking suggestions. Which quite frankly, you should have expected.

Sorry Tod. I've been insanely busy and haven't even really been paying attention to what I'm typing.

Sir Breslins...

wildchild/Bruner/Marvelous...damn guy have to many alias... and I are talking about updating our stats for tag team. Give us a few days, weeks... we might just post it up one night prior to the due date so we can get a clear advantage (HEHEHEHE, just pure eviiiilllll), but you'll get it.

SIN

Sir Breslins...

wildchild/Bruner/Marvelous...damn guy have to many alias... and I are talking about updating our stats for tag team. Give us a few days, weeks... we might just post it up one night prior to the due date so we can get a clear advantage (HEHEHEHE, just pure eviiiilllll), but you'll get it.

SIN

You should definately make the flapjack assisted Blood Moon a trademarked spot.

Mr. Va'aiga, you sold that move marvelously (Not sure if that's even a word). I tried to implement it afterwards but that's when my computer started sucking dick and got fucked up so I couldnt do it. That is one of the moves that me and the man with so many fuckin alias are talking about.

Thanks for your imput.

Tod, you've got TKO. It's 99% certain that I won't be writing for it, due to the fact that I retired, and this is basically a chance to bump GTA Fight Team up the tag rankings in kayfabe by beating the former champions.

Edited by Toxxic

Okay, I'm putting the deadline for the show back to Sunday, partly because of Halloween taking up people's time, partly because I ain't gonna be around to do anything about anything until then. Everyone take note and use the time accordingly.

Note: Dressing up in a costume and going door to door asking strangers for sweets does not class as accordingly unless you're under 12.

Does this mean I can work on my match again and resend it before the new deadline? 'Cause staying up until 5 AM the night before the original deadline might not have produced the best match. Damn Phillies and holidays...

Drew - yes.

Va'aiga - BOO-YAH!

WC - as long as you don't take the sweets from him in turn, it's fine.

Didn't find the time to edit or tweak. Just use what I sent a couple days ago. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this