TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Hey Assholes

Guest Anglesault

Want to put my post count back now? Real funny. Hahahaha. Now put it back. By the way, "have" has an "a"

Guest Some Guy

Well that's ghey. AS ask Tony to change it back, he'll probably do it.

Guest Daredevil21

Ah, further evidence that around these parts, high post counts= automatic respect. Who gives a shit about post counts? Probably people who spend all of their free time posting just so they can get a high number and be called a good poster simply on the basis of that. Quanity over quality, I guess that's your logic, but hey, whatever. If a number means that much to you, then I'm sure you must lead quite the life.

Guest Some Guy

I think it's just the principles of it. I doubt AS takes a lot of pride in his post count, but I could be wrong.

Guest Daredevil21

If he didn't care about his post count so much then why is he starting some big thing about it? I understand that it's annoying to see that someone has messed with your stuff on the board, but I'm sure that it's all in good fun, and nothing to shit your pants over.

Guest admin

I am sorry for this, and not sure who did it. Not many on these forums have enough access to change such as thing. I will be happy to fix it for you. -_-

Guest Some Guy

It probably is all in good fun. He started a thread in the Site Feedback folder, I would hardly call that a "big thing", unless he's been rampaging around the rest of the board (which I wouldn't put past him) I don't see a problem with him complaining about it. Just when he started calming down somewhat BPS or Dames (I'm assuming) have to start him back up again.