TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Age

Do you ever read your old posts and just DIEEE?

For those who watched Survivor Series remember the skit with Cena/Vince/Booker T, where Vince says "Keep it up my nigga" to Cena, and walks by Booker T, and Booker said "Tell me he didn't just say that".

Now, I am half black myself, and found the skit VERY offensive. Shame on Cena and Booker for particapting in somthing not only unfunny, but very racist. Booker should of not allowed it, by not particapting, no matter how bad he will de-push you. I'd rather be de-push then some rich white guy's jigga boo.

It's going to be very hard for me to watch another wrestling program, espically the way WWE is treating the African-American stars(Shelton Benjamin consently being jobbed out despite being one of the best pure workers in North America, and Bobby Lashley being the 1st person elimnated in the SD!/RAW match), it's seems you have to be Vince's jigga boo like Booker has for the last few years(HHH fued and the skit at Survivor Series).

Wow...

EHME's uppity negro gimmick was funny. I remember when you got on Choken for suggesting some idea you deemed to be racist, but it wasn't Choken who suggested it.

Oh, and all the time. Especially heated arguments I've had.

I just remembered that I once started a thread about early 2004 one hit wonder Eamon and his hit "Fuck It (I Don't Want You Back)." I still have a little bit of affection for that song, awful as it was, but I'm not proud of posting about it here. I only ever really cared about it because I knew a dude named Eamon at the time. That guy, Eamon (the singer, not the guy I knew) used to claim his genre of music was called "ho-wop." HO-WOP! What's that?