TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Forumwarz

I have been playing Forumwarz for several months now, and I thought I'd link it here because I'm sure at least one of you would enjoy it. It's an RPG you play in a browser without any need for any downloads. I love the hell outta this game.

If any of you decide to play, we could form a Klan or something.

Woo, people playing. I see oldskool is a hacker, I would have played that class if it were available when I started; it just came out.

There are actually six classes in the game; two of them are hidden.

The first hidden class is Re-Re, which you choose by, when asked to select a character class, never selecting one. It's super hard though, but at level 6, you get the Cute Bunnies! attack, and at level 8 you get It's Caturday!

I was made into a re-re by the class creator. Doh. In as fazzle.

Oh, didn't know everyone was a re-re at level 1. In as Emo Kid Fazzle now at level 2.

If you stay as a Re-Re and you beat Episode 1, you unlock the Permanoob class.

If you joined, but haven't gotten a friend request from me, send a friend request to Thoth.

Goddamn Thoth, level 17?

That makes me feel...sad and inadequate. I feel a need to go...cut...something.

Your level cap is 10, unless you pay for Episode 2. I like the game enough that I ponied up.

It seems like there's a lot less going on during the second day than there was on the first day. I'm just randomly clicking on shit, hoping to get a mission.

It seems like there's a lot less going on during the second day than there was on the first day. I'm just randomly clicking on shit, hoping to get a mission.

You'll get missions by levelling up and pwning harder forums. Aslo, make sure to talk to everyone in your sTalk contacts list.

it took me forever to realize I had to talk to the pervert and get him off before I could get the pic for that idiot who wanted the dumb broad's tits covered in mashed potatoes

You'll get missions by levelling up and pwning harder forums. Aslo, make sure to talk to everyone in your sTalk contacts list.

I had to do more XSS encoding before I got another mission.

I had to do more XSS encoding before I got another mission.

Oh yeah. Always deploy XSS and FBO if you can without too much trouble, it's money.

I try to unleash the code as I do the missions. Saves time. Plus, some of the hacker attacks are cool. I just need to get my processing up a bit higher to go with my ego. Fun times, though. I got up to level four today.

I try to unleash the code as I do the missions. Saves time. Plus, some of the hacker attacks are cool. I just need to get my processing up a bit higher to go with my ego. Fun times, though. I got up to level four today.

Man, you should have played before the classes were rebalanced; the troll sucked.

I want to see what the hacker's attacks look like sometime.