TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

Cyber Sunday - October 26 2008

Hopefully one day he'll return on RAW or on PPV and just get the shit beat out of him.

It's weird how someone with a bad neck is allowed to kick another wrestler's ass, yet no one can ever do the same to him most of the time (except Kane in 2003).

Hopefully one day he'll return on RAW or on PPV and just get the shit beat out of him.

It's weird how someone with a bad neck is allowed to kick another wrestler's ass, yet no one can ever do the same to him most of the time (except Kane in 2003).

And JBL had him on the ropes for awhile but it wasnt meant to be

Brock got him pretty good too during the Goldberg-Lesnar feud. I was surprised he took an F-5 from Lesnar.

Randy Orton winning and calling ti straight down the middle would be the best out come. They seem to be booking Orton as an unknown in terms of face/heel, so calling it down the middle (for a Jericho win) would be the best play. I'd LOVE to see Austin lose the vote, but alas it probably won't happen.

I couldn't care less about HHH/Hardy/Koslov.

I'd hope Goldust would win the vote because I've always liked the character and he has the only chance of sticking around. I think it will be HTM though, I mean they have the Honk-a-meter for a reason. I expect all three to be involved in the match regardless of who the fans select.

Big Show needs to win (again) to set up a payoff match at Survivor Series (Probably a casket match). This feud is boring as hell as well - the draft really killed SD!

Best 2 out of 3 is the best option for the Kane/Mysterio match by far. It would allow both to get a pinfall on the other. The writers blew this storyline by not making Kane put his mask on as a stipulation when Kane wanted Rey's mask off.

I think Hardy vs Finlay would be the best match, however think Bourne is going to win the vote. I don't think Bourne and Hardy could have that good of a match really.

If it's not Benjamin vs R-Truth I'll eat a bug. I think Truth should chase the belt a bit longer, but I think he's definitely going to win the title tonight. Might as well strike when the iron is hot.

I'd like to see both Punk/Kofi vs Dibiase/Rhodes AND Miz/Morrison vs Cryme Tyme but figure we'll see the Punk/Kofi vs tag Champs match and probably see a title change as well. I could see a Survivor Series Match come about Punk/Kofi/Cryme Tyme/Mystery Partner vs Miz/Morrison/Dibiase/Rhodes/Manu

Big Show needs to win (again) to set up a payoff match at Survivor Series (Probably a casket match). This feud is boring as hell as well - the draft really killed SD!

The feud is boring so you WANT there to be a third PPV match?

It's not particularly surprising, but the live stream is awful on OS X. So I don't even get to see Shelton's last match as US Champion. I declare Cyber Sunday an unmitigated failure.

It wasn't his last match as US champion. He retained. And I'm on OS X; my stream is fine.

I usually can't stand music like that, but as far as the commercial rock shit that WWE uses, it works. Don't worry, I'm not gonna go out and buy a CD.

Conversely, that blackberry stage/entrance is hideous.