TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

Cyber Sunday - October 26 2008

Shows how little they plan ahead for this when CM Punks all over the advertising but not on the show

He was still technically a part of the show, they just didnt vote in the match he was a part of.

I guess... pretty meh match though. Should of built the show around Honky in hindsight!

Sounded like Vickie thought it was Smackdown and they could edit her part up. She just kinda started over and read the match stips again with the right result.

The show's not been bad at all apart from Santino/Honky. And we've still got Jericho/Batista and likely HHH/Hardy. Though I'm sure there will be a lousy Koslov run-in in the HHH match.

Gertner >>>> Vickie.

At least he could commentate and would entertain via limerick...she does nothing but sit in a wheelchair because she's Smackdown's insurance policy is too crap to afford her a Hoveround or a Rascal.

What did Vickie do?

I went to get a beer then but she probably called him mean mark callus or something I guess

Nothing big. When the voting results popped up, and LMS clearly won, she just yelled "I Quit match!", with JR & Tazz basically going, "Ummm, LMS won." She just covered up by eventually repeating all the choices and then announcing LMS.

What's funny is, earlier today I watched the episode of RAW, with the first chokeslam from hell. (I think it was) And 9 years later...we're right back in the same spot pretty much.

Chokeslam through the announce table, chokeslam in the ring, knock-out punch, chair shot to the head..Taker gets a superhuman burst of energy and locks in THAT SUBMISSION HOLD on Big Show. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I think an Undertaker vs. 2005 Cena match would literally go on forever.

Chokeslam through the announce table, chokeslam in the ring, knock-out punch, chair shot to the head..Taker gets a superhuman burst of energy and locks in THAT SUBMISSION HOLD on Big Show. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Exactly, it was bullshit.