TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

Cyber Sunday - October 26 2008

Lame. There's no defending an HHH victory here. Hardy looks like shit.

There's no defending his victory (except for the fact that it's kind of a low-key PPV and Jeff winning here wouldn't have been proper), but there is defending that match. Hardy would look like shit if he had jobbed in a squash.

Getting THAT close, I like to think that on a big show he'll finally pull it off. It makes me want to see him get one more try at it.

And to those who think Jeff is stupid for doing 2 Swantons, just look at what happened last time he only did one. He wanted to make sure HHH was down and out. It makes senses considering the finish of their last match.

Anyone who shits on this match just isn't satisfiable. It was a good match and I look forward to seeing their third championship match someday.

I had no problem with the match. But Jeff Hardy has lost to Triple H about 11 times in a row now. That's no good.

They needed a DQ finish or just not put Hardy in this position.

I had no problem with the match. But Jeff Hardy has lost to Triple H about 11 times in a row now. That's no good.

3, I think. One in the Elimination Chamber (which had Jeff kicking out of a pedigree and surviving to the last pinfall), and the two title matches. Before that Jeff beat HHH with a roll-up. A roll-up, yes, but a win.

If they really want to capitalize on this feud, have HHH turn heel and take the program to Wrestlemania. Jeff wins Royal Rumble and faces HHH in the main event.

3, I think. One in the Elimination Chamber (which had Jeff kicking out of a pedigree and surviving to the last pinfall), and the two title matches. Before that Jeff beat HHH with a roll-up. A roll-up, yes, but a win.

If they really want to capitalize on this feud, have HHH turn heel and take the program to Wrestlemania. Jeff wins Royal Rumble and faces HHH in the main event.

Unfortunately, Jeff Hardy would probably be Jeff Hardy and screw things up by that time.

There was no burial of Hardy there, so what was so bad about that match? He looked great in there, and they were adament of making a point that Hardy will have another title shot soon. It's justified since the last two HHH/Hardy matches have been really strong stuff and it warrants more of the same, with an eventual result of Hardy finally getting the belt (although chances are that HHH won't be the one to job to him if he ever gets to that point of being given the belt). Hardy looked better coming out of that match (and the No Mercy match) than most who work a ppv title match against HHH have had in the past who have jobbed to him, that's all I know.

I don't know why Austin as ref is so much in Batista's favor..it was Batista who powerbombed HBK in the Survivor Series match to end Austin's career.

Shhhhhh....

Well he did destroy four solid heels on Raw last Monday, so a loss wouldn't have hurt him as bad as everyone's been saying. Jericho just got supremely buried.