TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

Perry Saturn

Yikes, that was brutal. You can see (and hear) how pissed he was after it happened too...

I'd completely forgot that they paired Saturn up with Terri and tried to make him into Scott Steiner back then.

Well, it looked like Bell was trying to go into business for himself in that match, doing way more chain wrestling than you would expect from a jobber who was supposed to be making Saturn look like the star, there.

I just watched it and I swear I saw nothing stiff at all from Saturn. The 2 worst things were the slam into the steps after bell landed on the floor and the super kick which just looked snug but probably wasn't. It just looked like Bell threw a couple bad arm drags, and Saturn knew they looked bad and just wanted to take the heat back but slipped on the kick to cut him off.

He threw him out of the ring to get himself together and slow the match down. It looked like it was Bell's fault that he landed tight on the floor, he went out straight-forward like a tope or something and hooked his feet, in stead of turning more to the side. It happens all the time when a match seems to go off course, it has a very good chance of going downhill because both guys start to go off track with the intentions of taking over for a sec and getting it back on track. It's like the CM Punk/ Elijah Burke botch fest. A spot got messed up so they both tried to take over the match to get it back on track but they kept botching because neither let the other take over.

It was Saturn's match and Bell was a fall guy. I've seen much worse in terms of jobbers getting beat up. In fact, I remember seeing Saturn be a lot rougher with guys on Metal/Jakked back in the day. But the Steiners used to be so much worse with jobbers back in WWF lol and jobbers got the crap kicked out of them in the NWA telecasts looking back at them now.

You know. If Saturn is still alive and he's "disappeared" in order to get away from all the bad stuff in the industry then good for him. I mean it's just so hard to get totally disassociated from the wrestling business that one would have to drop off the face of the earth to totally get away. If he is healthy and doing OK for himself then good for him.

How does a person with THAT many tats not get noticed ANYWHERE? It isn't like he was a VP of a major company and moved away where he could blend in. Saturn looks like he would stick out no matter where he goes.

How does a person with THAT many tats not get noticed ANYWHERE? It isn't like he was a VP of a major company and moved away where he could blend in. Saturn looks like he would stick out no matter where he goes.

Anyone can disappear if they really want to. It's also possible that Saturn is somewhere, maybe a commune or something, where they just don't discuss things with outsiders.

Grow his hair out some, always wear long sleeved shirts, it's not hard to cover tats. It's not like he's walking around in the streets shirtless.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blo...rry-saturn.html

Where is Perry Saturn? His fans want to know. Is he alive? Is he dead?

Maybe this is who Kane was really talking about.

Sigh

MAYBE KANE WOULD FUCKING BEAT SATUREN

im tired of rey win every single singles match they have, KANE COME ON, Khali and Mark the Dark Herny beat REy, why cant u?

Mark the Dark Herny

Well alrighty then.

Is that any less racist than The Silverback? Yes... yes it is.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blo...rry-saturn.html

Where is Perry Saturn? His fans want to know. Is he alive? Is he dead?

Maybe this is who Kane was really talking about.

Sigh

MAYBE KANE WOULD FUCKING BEAT SATUREN

im tired of rey win every single singles match they have, KANE COME ON, Khali and Mark the Dark Herny beat REy, why cant u?

Jesus Christ I really wish you were a gimmick poster.

Maybe he moved to Planet Stasiak.

This is brilliant.

You're Welcome.

Oh man, you just reminded me of how pissed I was with where they went with that. I envisioned a badass mf'er who would beat the living hell out of someone and then say "you're welcome" to the broken unconscious body. Instead he plays a retard and we get moppy, which got the comedy pop for a month or two before dying.

Yeah, I hated it too, since I was always a big Saturn mark. I loved it when he was like the only guy on WCW or WWF that had 3 moves that would be legit match enders which you just never saw. But I loved that he was just so random at it that it worked even though it was completely retarded.