TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Broward83

problem with boards

The main problem-posting thread was locked..

On all of the thread's I view I'm getting no option for fast reply, but when someone's quoted a response the fast reply button is within the quoted text.

Also, where the quote reply buttons should be, one's missing but you can still click on the link that seems to be there which is represented by tiny little blue boxes.

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling

Let's attempt a few-hour trial of No Post Counts. I could do without, but if there's a big shitlosing from the board at large, I'll have to put them back.

In return for hiding post counts, the minimum length for words on the search engine is 2 instead of 3, and your avatars can be 150x150, if you so choose. Possibly more. The idea there is to stretch out those left columns a little bit so long names stop being truncated.

EDIT: Well, that didn't work like I thought.

Who cares about bigger avatars?

This seems like one of those decisions where the mods make a decision based on what they want, not what the posters want. Most people don't mind post counts, and the few times they've been put up for discussion, people are in favour of them.

This seems like one of those decisions where the mods make a decision based on what they want, not what the posters want. Most people don't mind post counts, and the few times they've been put up for discussion, people are in favour of them.

But now I can have a bigger avatar, and I can get where Czech was going so his name isn't... "Israeli Mixed Wre..."

There's our ombudsman at work!

Little bit of a glitch here, so please bear with us. The "Easy Logo Changer" in the control panel is quite the misnomer.

For the past week or so, it will log me out at random times. When I click on a thread or try to post something. It's only annoying when I hit the "Add reply" button then it says I'm not logged in and my post is deleted.

For the past week or so, it will log me out at random times. When I click on a thread or try to post something. It's only annoying when I hit the "Add reply" button then it says I'm not logged in and my post is deleted.

It's trying to tell you something.