TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

NFL Week 9

As Czech said a couple weeks ago, the perfect storm for 0-16 was last year with Miami, given the combination of the Patriots run and the well documented hubris of the 1972 Doiphins.

With a team like the Lions, it's just sad.

yeah, that's getting old.

....and Sage throws a pick in the endzone after we marched down from our 25.

FUCK! Can we not find a fucking QB who knows exactly what fucking jersey we wear and can throw a pass into the endzone that doesn't find its way into the hands of some DB?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

How the fuck many times are they going to let this Orlovsky fag roll out?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

You know what, for the rest of the game, I'm only going to talk about positive things for the Bears.

I like Idonije. He has the longest arms of any person I've ever seen. Israel Idonije can tie his shoes while standing at full height.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Craig Steltz makes his first NFL interception! Great timing, too. That spark will really help the team's and fans' energy level.

Showed great speed on the return, too.

The Bills haven't been able to get out of their own way all game...and they were down 13 until Brett Favre did what Brett Favre does and through an INT for a TD.

I still don't see how they're going to come back and win when they can't do anything right though.

It's just nice of Brett to keep us in the game.

Guest Vitamin X

Hell of a game here between the Titans and Packers. Smashmouth football, insane plays by both teams, right down to the wire. I bet McCarthy is kicking himself for not letting Crosby go for it earlier.

I'm down in Fort Lauderdale today so I got to see the game in a bar full of snowbird Jets fans. I had a blast to say the least.

Here's hoping the Colts can get their shit together to complete the two-part three-way first-place plan.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Bears defense didn't allow a score in the second half.

I'm not giving this week's win a full Dotel because the Lions blow, but this is a meaningful win. If the Titans win their game, that will put Chicago NUMBER FUCK ONE in the division.

Fake edit: Packers lost. Shit yes.

2-10 KC32 (:14) T.Thigpen kneels to KC 31 for -1 yards.

There's 14 seconds left, you have one timeout. Why not try for something, instead of kneeling like a pussy?