TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

NFL Week 9

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Bears had two weeks to rest and gameplan for the Lions. This was the result. Haha.

I suppose the Buccaneers are clearly the second-best team in the NFC now, aren't they. That sure took a long time to ascertain this week, though. Well, happy Sunday, Kinetty-bops.

Bears had two weeks to rest and gameplan for the Lions. This was the result. Haha.

I suppose the Buccaneers are clearly the second-best team in the NFC now, aren't they. That sure took a long time to ascertain this week, though. Well, happy Sunday, Kinetty-bops.

Clearly? I see the Giants, Redskins, Panthers, Cardinals and Cowboys being better than the Bucs.

Could you size down that star a bit? It's sorta obnoxious.

Anyway, I'm not sure the Panthers are better than the Bucs, and the Skins definitely aren't either. Also, the Cardinals by virtue of playing in the NFC West are not better than the Bucs.

The Redskins are playing great football this year. Clinton Portis leads the NFL in rushing yards by a mile, and Jason Campbell is playing great too. The Bucs lost to the Cowboys last week, and almost lost to the Chiefs this week. How are they clearly the second best team in the NFC?

Why the FUCK do they keep putting Johnson in?!?!!? He has proved time and time again that he fucking sucks. Someone needs to break both of his fucking legs so there is no possibility of him coming back in.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
I'm so glad I'm not a Tampa Bay or Chicago fan right now...

How'd this one work out for you, "Roho"?

You know things are bad when fans are begging for BROOKS BOLLINGER to come into a game.

I've said it before, Rob Johnson IS available and he's a gamer! Rob Johnson in a Cowboys #11, it can't miss!

Oh, there's no way in hell that I'm going to argue that the Bucs are the 2nd best team in the NFC. This team absolutely cannot play well on the road. Can't run the ball, can't complete a pass for more than five yards, can't stop the run, can't do anything. We were incredibly fortunate to win this game. I don't know what the fuck was going on with Earnest Graham and his two fumbles, but we badly need Warrick Dunn to get healthy and back on the field. God bless Clifton Smith, even though he had a fumble, too. And despite the fact that it was embarrassing for my team, I sorta marked out for the Thigpen TD catch.

So, yeah, even though we ended up winning, it's hard to take anything positive away from this game. We barely edged a horrible Chiefs team. Super Bowl, here we come.

Guest Vitamin X

Meanwhile, the Packers barely lost to the undefeated Titans. It was a pretty fun game since it feels a lot like the Giants' run last year- their defense isn't shit anymore and Tennessee was just able to make a couple more plays than the Packers did. I know it would've been a hell of a field goal for Crosby to kick ,but with 1:40 left in the game, the Packers could've easily tried to do it- I think it was around 55 yards or so and it would've won the game or put them in decent field position, which they got anyways and then missed. Still good though since Chicago is going to face them next week and will probably take a hit from them, and I didn't expect Green Bay to win today (no one did, really).

I don't know what the Broncos are thinking defensively -- hell, I don't know IF they can think defensively -- but there is no way the Dolphins should be going on eight-minute drives in the fourth quarter with the game on the line. IN DENVER.

This game was absolute horseshit from start to finish -- Denver shouldn't have ever been in this game, and probably wouldn't have if not for the Royal return and the PI call in the end zone. Much more of this and I think the NFL should take away the AFC West's playoff spot and have a third wild card team.

Actually, here's one positive I can take away from Tampa's win today: Antonio Bryant is "for real." He had what I believe was his best game for us so far, and he caught the TD pass that enabled us to go to overtime. And Michael Clayton had a couple of big plays. So, y'know, there's some stuff. It wasn't all bad.