TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chrislatimer

they would never of worked as a heel/face

Jeff Hardy should do a version of what happened to Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn in Major League II.

He wins the World Title, then starts getting all these endorsement deals and starts dressing and behaving in a manner to appease his sponsors. He would stop doing all the high-risk stuff as he could say that he has his career to think about. It would be massive heat if done correctly.

I would only support this idea if Jeff started wearing a tuxedo with the sleeves cut off.

Would make sense too, what with his house burning down. He could equate being a World champion with earning the money needed to rebuild his life. And the WWE could do the ironic turn on the fans by having them predictably boo Jeff for this.

I think it would be good because it would be fresh, and the fact that him turning back into the old Jeff eventually would be a huge pop.

And it couldn't do anything but help take some of the stress off of Jeff in terms of doing high risk bumps.

A similar turn for Jeff has been talked about in some other thread before, but I think the discussion ended when most realized Jeff doesn't have the mic skills to make it effective.