TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haws bah gawd

iMPACT Spoilers for 10/30/08

At the very least, you need as many members in MEM as there are babyfaces standing up to them. If not, we'll keep getting more of the same scenario we got on Impact where the outnumbered heels beat up the babyfaces, which only makes the babyfaces look like geeks.

Do you mean in future shows or are you talking about last night in particular?

In future shows, preferably before the next brawl like last night takes place. We've seen what happens when the outnumbered heels keep beating up the babyfaces. Jeff Jarrett lived through it in WCW, so you would think he'd know not to do something like that even once.

Yeah, I don't mind it happened once and awhile like tonight. Steiner got the jump on them and had a weapon. He caught them by surprise so I'm ok with it. But that can't happen too often or else they look like pantsies. The faces need to learn to keep an eye out and use what they have.

I wouldn't be surprised at all for the Guns and Petey to side with the MEM soon though. With the way Petey and Steiner interacted and their relationship... and the history the Guns have with Nash and the way they interacted with Joe... I think it would make sense for them to play the role of opportunity seekers who deem it smarter to kiss up to the establishment than to fight it. After it all, its what Petey and Shelley have done in the past.

And I think you can ally guys like that with the MEM without actually making them members. MEM treat them as lackeys and inferiors and they're ok with it as long as it helps them. I'd prefer it not be done in big nWo like armies but TNA has always loved those huge heel groups like SEX and Planet Jarret.

They just have to have to remember not to add too many members, or like The NWO, The MEM will lose it's luster.

The TNA Originals have a lot of guys but most of them are, for lack of a better term, jobbers and guys that simply don't look equal next to a Kevin Nash or Sting. They should get rid of Eric Young and Creed and bring back Tomko as the heavy hitter of the group. Then they could bring in Kaz and put him in the group whenever he is healthy again (anyone know how long he's out for?). Joe, AJ, MCMG"s and Tomko measures up a lot better against Sting, Nash, Booker, Angle, and Steiner.

The TNA Originals have a lot of guys but most of them are, for lack of a better term, jobbers and guys that simply don't look equal next to a Kevin Nash or Sting. They should get rid of Eric Young and Creed and bring back Tomko as the heavy hitter of the group. Then they could bring in Kaz and put him in the group whenever he is healthy again (anyone know how long he's out for?). Joe, AJ, MCMG"s and Tomko measures up a lot better against Sting, Nash, Booker, Angle, and Steiner.

Kaz isn't out due to injury. He's out because he is playing the Suicide character from their video game, which they are still going through with despite the game being pretty close to a comericial failure, all the promos for the character in the game beign voiced by LowKi who isn't in the company anymore and generally not making sense to fit in any current storylines.

Yeah Kaz is definitly injured. I remember that he was supposed to play the Suicide character and was supposed to debut a while ago but they had to delay it because of his injury and were considering having someone else play the character.

I may be crazy but at this stage I'm honestly EXPECTING Daniels to "return" to join the Originals. With Angle laying out the Prince Justice Brotherhood, AJ invoking his name as an original who put the company on the map, and Eric Young's seeming serious turn this past week it just seems like a lock to me that Curry Man is done and Daniels will join up soon.

On the other hand I KNOW I'm crazy that I think there's a chance Low Ki joins him since Ki worked with TNA on the video game/Suicide stuff and AJ dropped his name too. MCMG vs XXX is something I'm foolishly imagining possible.

The problem with LowKi is that, even though he left the company under good terms, he's finally healthy and is getting the push he's been wanting his whole career in Japan.

They wouldn't be able to use him other than sparingly as long as he's commited to his Japanese work.