TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Raising The Bar

I finally checked out the pilot for this show and I think it's pretty good. I'm a big fan of Mark-Paul Gosselaar so that helps alot. I missed most of the season and am having to catch up now. The season finale is next Monday.

I suggest checking it out.

I love the show, but it can be really heavy handed sometimes. Mark-Paul Gosselaar characters speeches get a little groan inducing. But besides that....its a damn good show.

I've been 'quietly" following this show since it's debut, and it's really grown on me. I'll agree, Gossellars speeches come across preachy at times, and on the whole, the show could use a tighter script. The brunette is a damn fine piece of eye candy, but her delivery seems wooden at times.

That said, the supporting cast is incredible, and they keep me coming back more than Mark-Paul (whom I normally love.)

Great show, hope it tightens up in season 2.

The brunette is a damn fine piece of eye candy

She was the sole reason I DVR'd the show. She played Lindsay Warner on Saved By the Bell: The New Class and I wondered what had happened to her. I remember marking out when I caught her in the series promos before the show aired.